Reaction score
Silva went from this in 2013...
source.gif

To this, at 43, in 2019.
Silva  kick.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Izzy_Anderson-620x400.jpeg

From brutal career ending injury, to going toe to toe with one of the most dangerous young strikers in mma.

This is why Silva belongs with Bones and Fedor as the best to EVER do it.

Inb4 Vaseline cheat supporters start whining about other fighters "cheating".

Last edited:
multiple time steroid cheat. cant be goat.
1. gsp 2. fedor. 3. aldo 4. ronda

We're going to pretend that gsp didnt run from usada and fedor didnt fight for pride? Lol. "Theyre all on steroids" just accept it mate.

1. Anderson Silva
2. Jon Jones
3. Jose Aldo
4. GSP
5. Demetrius Johnson

Your #1 is a vaseline cheat, and ducked NSAC random drug testing, so he can't be 1 either.

The correct answer is Bones, Fedor, Silva.

Fedor?

Don't sell Silva short.

He's better.

Too many GSP threads these days, the guy deserves his own section.

He's basically fighting in there with one fully functioning leg. After that injury he had to relearn everything, new movements to compensate for his weakened leg. I don't blame him for roiding to overcome that injury. That's why he was unable to avoid those leg kicks from Israel and he almost collapsed at one point because they were mounting up.

He doesn't move very well on that left leg. If you look closely you can see that he moves as if he has a pegleg. Because that's pretty much what the situation is. He has a metal rod in there holding together the shattered bones of his leg.

Only if you're a moron so that's why yo keep giving it as an answer.

Silva was good for 6 years against distinctly average opposition and the only wrestler he fought (who's an average fighter at best) was beating him for 4 1/2 rounds before losing when he had the fight won.

If Weidman was 3 years younger no one would even mention Anderson in the conversation as Weidman would have beaten him twice 3 years earlier than he did.

Your #1 is a vaseline cheat, and ducked NSAC random drug testing, so he can't be 1 either.

You criticize GSP for ducking random drug testing yet praise Fedor who's 6-5 outside Russia/Japan when he's actually tested lmao?

Haha, how can you DQ GSP for "ducking drug testing" and then say Jon is #1? :D

“We wiped [St. Pierre] down very, very hard,” Kizer said. “And even after the end of the third round, even though there was no touching of his back with Vaseline, we still wiped him down again after that round, too, just to be safe. You do the best you can to make it back to an even playing field and go from there.
https://www.mmanews.com/nsacs-keith-kizer-comments-on-grease-gate-scandal/

vdzn2w_medium.gif
200.gif

As for Silva rubbing Vaseline off his face and onto his body before the fight, Kizer said he noticed Silva has done that in the past but admitted this time it was "more blatant that we expected."

Keith Kizer said he made sure GSP was wiped down repeatedly just to be sure he had no advantage.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2012/7/...-if-future-anderson-silva-fights-wont#3532284

"I call it like I see it and [the win] just looked dirty to me. [Silva] greased himself again. After the Vitor [Belfort] fight I saw him grease himself. I wasn't very fond of that first one. He did it again, blatantly. And then the
shorts grab. And then finally the knee, it ended up legal, but it looked like bad intentions. All that together, it just wasn't very champion-like for me. I want to see a respectful champion out there. I know emotions might get high with all the crap talking, but you gotta keep those separate and gotta fight clean."-Luke Rockhold
https://www.mmamania.com/2012/7/9/3...va-ufc-148-chael-sonnen-dirty-greasing-shorts

@RJK bless

Last edited:
Silva went from this in 2013...
source.gif

To this, at 43, in 2019.
View attachment 522825

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

View attachment 522831

From brutal career ending injury, to going toe to toe with one of the most dangerous young strikers in mma.

This is why Silva belongs with Bones and Fedor as the best to EVER do it.

GSP is living rentfree inside your head. Sad hater.

Back