Remember when ROUSEY said she could beat men and 75% of you believed it?

I said it years ago...Rousey isn't a good fighter, she puts her head down, runs in and manhandles weaker smaller women..a women who can punch (for a girl) beats her, because she can't ragdoll a puncher

Remember when a 3rd of you thought she could beat 135 males? Rousey can't beat most men off the street unless their handicapped or horrible.

I train women I know their mentality..their like kids..if your sparring with a women and LET HER do good, she'll think she can really beat you.

I think you mean when we believed she would beat Cody (not that cody the skinny cody) and she probably still would.
tumblr_m59e8uYhOq1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

i still think she could clear out the male flyweight division no problem

I said it years ago...Rousey isn't a good fighter, she puts her head down, runs in and manhandles weaker smaller women..a women who can punch (for a girl) beats her, because she can't ragdoll a puncher

Remember when a 3rd of you thought she could beat 135 males? Rousey can't beat most men off the street unless their handicapped or horrible.

I train women I know their mentality..their like kids..if your sparring with a women and LET HER do good, she'll think she can really beat you.
@Clutch Kyrie is still multiple shit posting about Ronda and 115lbers beating Floyd easily

<5>

75% of sherdog thinks Conor could last more than 2 rounds with Mayweather too, so not shocking at all.

@Clutch Kyrie is still multiple shit posting about Ronda and 115lbers beating Floyd easily

<5>
Damn right, nothing to do with Ronda herself but anybody who is competently trained in martial arts would whoop Floyds ass. Your need to make everything about Ronda is quite concerning though, upset because she gave your girl Miesha 2 merciless beatdowns?

Don't forget how we were also told that because Floyd Mayweather doesn't know takedown defense, this would somehow magically render one of the greatest boxers of all time incapable of punching a slow, immobile, upright, no head movement, zero defense female in the face.

I still think she beats Floyd in an MMA match 8/10. Bullrush to clinch, toss, armbar.

She can beat men. She got bronze at the Olympics and is a former world champion in MMA. There is a big difference between professionally trained world champions and the average Joe regardless of gender. She likely can beat some low ranked 135lbs pro males as well. The average Joe with no training would have to have a significant size advantage to have a chance vs. her.

Low ranked 135 males would blitz her easily. Alejandro perez is ranked # 32. He'd run right through rousey.

It's a win for the truth over ideologically based, SJW fairy tales.

she can beat 99% of sherdoggers like you

Well to be fair, Nunes would also beat men if they didn't know how to box.

I always said she could beat men up, because she could.

Could she beat Floyd? Could she beat up huge men? Or men with skills? Nah...

Back