Remember when Randy Pulled it Off???

He pulled it off!!? Fuck now I'm really glad I didn't watch the end, did the doctors attach it back or get him a new one?

Now we know why Big Nog always called him Handy.

Randy's just lucky his jack off film got released. I had my prolapse video go viral and that fuckin derailed me.

Remember when noobs didn't fuck up the best thread on this site in the last five years.

Remember when noobs didn't fuck up the best thread on this site in the last five years.
giphy.gif

I'm sorry pal. I wasn't the only one. They made a better one in its place.

Will you please forgive me?

Balls, it's hard to watch Randy beat Toney

Hes alot if you compare this to his recent performance

Different strokes for different folks, but the guy knows how to get after it. Super dirty in the clinch.

I think randy couture is like 2 years older than my dad. He was such a big fan because old man randy was still competing in the ufc.

He bought the ppv just to watch randy win. One of the first ones I didn’t stream (I don’t do that anymore). Fun times

You should tell him about Jo.

giphy.gif

I'm sorry pal. I wasn't the only one. They made a better one in its place.

Will you please forgive me?

The way you pull on my heartstrings is reminiscent of Randy pulling his ****. Of course I can forgive you.

Randy's known for pulling it off. Many times we've seen him go in hard and dry (no sweat) at the beginning of his encounters. His right hand generally pumping like a piston and predictably, Toney turned and gave Randy his back, I thought Randy was going to start pounding him hard from from behind, but instead he squeezed his head and got the finish we all knew was coming..

He made us proud to be fans of MMA. His strategy was a stroke of genius. He squeezed the head and pulled off the win.

Loads of fun to watch.

Creative, but you’re playing with fire.

With that said, I’m surprised how much of this went over everyone’s head.

Remember when Randy Couture jacked off on camera?
did you really have to go THERE? let's keep this thread on topic.

this is about randy's ability to pull it out when we didn't expect him to.

Randy really spanked the competition back in his prime

He is still going, even at his age.

In his most recent beating, his opponent didn’t stand a chance. Randy controlled the pace and tempo like a veteran—you would have thought that his foe owes him money.

And he was unrelenting—he clearly had a goal in mind, and nothing was going to stop him

this is about randy's ability to pull it out when we didn't expect him to.
I'm just happy Randy got a hold of himself, went in there and pulled it off efficiently without too much dicking around.
You gotta hand it to him.

Back