Remember when Randy Pulled it Off???

I'm gonna say it right now...

James Toney had the GOAT trash talk ever for his fight with Randy.
Shit was hilarious.

I dont know what to think. if you gonna make tape at least bang some chick not solo session with face attached

I remember when Randy had a hard fight against Tim Sylvia, when he first came on the screen you could really see the size of his manhood in taking on such a bigger younger opponent, but Big Tim's head was really throbbing after Randy squeezed the head on the rear naked in the 1st round and beat off all of Tim's attacks. He was older and smaller than Tim, but he was a much more well rounded jack off all trades. He really exposed Tim and spread open the rear end of the P4P top 5 list to crack into the bottom of it.

Been waiting to use this line as a thread starter.

Perfect comedic timing amigo, well done.

He used to pull it off, now he's just jerking off.

I wouldn't mind seeing Randy come back to shock the world one more time. I am sure he has enough in his gas tank to make it happen. He wouldn't need the full 25 mins to blow his load over. More like 10 mins and a few strokes against the cage to get the job done.

How old is he now?

He made us proud to be fans of MMA. His strategy was a stroke of genius. He squeezed the head and pulled off the win.

Loads of fun to watch.

He pulls it off so much that he should replace his Captain America moniker with Captain Yankee.

This fight was a force, every one expted Randy to win. Why will Dana make this fight? Makes no sense. You dont see this in boxing no more. Only UFC 1 more time.....

The fight was made to help the ufc save face after Ray mercer ktfo Tim Sylvia in an mma fight.

Dana needed a champion boxer to be the fall guy to help restore the ufcs credibility and Toney agreed to take the fight for 500 gs. Then they set up the story of Toney “following” Dana to events begging for a fight as justification for it.

Sad really. At least Toney got a decent paycheck for it.

Toney got sonned... fat twat thought he could just march in and steal Randy's tings...

Not sure why anyone needed to see that:

- We knew how it was going to end.
-The guy just didn't belong in there.
-He was way too old to be making his debut.
-We knew it would be an amateur level performance at best.
-Sure it would be good for a laugh, but some things can't be unseen.

James Toney didn't do jack in there.
Let's be thankful for that.

The last thing we needed was to see him get on top, all fat and out of shape, start pounding away and blow his wad in 30 seconds.

Yuck

Randy climaxed with joy when the signal came that it was finished. All who saw it,rejoiced. A sign that his work should continue.

I think if Randy was to pull off anymore beatings I'm sure his fans would watch. Not me however, if you've seen one Randy beating you've seen them all IMO.
If you've seen Randy's last beating you have seen one too many.

He is too old now and too small to deliver the level of performance that we have come to expect.

Imagine if Tony clipped old ass Randy and ko'd him tho, MMA would be the laughing stock of the entire sports world. People forget that when this fight happened Randy was like 47 years old and 7 years older than Tony and had no chin left and was on the verge of retirement himself, it's entirely possible he could have gotten clipped and put away.

Last edited:
Back