Remember when PVZ said she wished she hadn't tapped to Rose b/c tapping is for pussies?

Funny that people call Conor a p*ssy because her tapped...\

What did you expect him to do, go unconscious?...Fricken morons...Like Conor is the first fighter in mma history to tap...

Funny that people call Conor a p*ssy because her tapped...\

What did you expect him to do, go unconscious?...Fricken morons...Like Conor is the first fighter in mma history to tap...
They expected him to not just give up his neck that way, and even helpt Nate's roll by pushing off the mat with his own hand. They expected him to at least fight it before tapping, instead of tapping immediately.

More heart than Colin McGillycutfy thats for sure

Clearly someone doesn't know the difference between a blood choke and an air choke.

Considering the choke on Conor was an air choke, he actually went pretty long without tapping. Blood chokes don't hurt as much but air chokes cause excruciating pain. (See Fedor vs Sylvia for another example)

This would explain why she pretended to go out, then immediately stood up after the stoppage

not tapping is more retarded than harvey price

"naked"

Stifler.gif~c200

She proved vs Rawlings and Herrig that she is a fighter but she no doubt is over rated and over hyped. The girl just needs to keep training and evolve.

More importantly though is she needs to stop trying to be a fucking celebrity because it's gonna make everyone hate her.
Waterson and JJ are fighters. PVZ is not

I said it in the PBP thread that I knew she wasn't going to tap based on that interview, and had even said it to the person sitting next to me before it happened.

Now, As far as faking it? Who can really say. Does it look suspicious? Yes, especially knowing what she said before about wishing she hadn't tapped out to Rose. As Soon as BJM stopped it and Michelle let go, she not only woke up, but she sat straight up and started pulling at the tape on her gloves. So is it possible she make a split second decision to play dead as an attempt to save face instead of tapping? Yes, it's certainly possible. Highly disrespectful to her opponent and the sport, though.

yeah you should go to sleep or get your arm broken etc etc, so fucking stupid.

what a WARRIOR!! what a SAMURAI man!!

Waterson and JJ are fighters. PVZ is not

They're all fighters. Some are better than others.

PVZ is a fighter you are just shitting on her because she is over hyped. I understand.

The kick she landed on Rawlings alone proved she is a fighter.

I'm a fan of hers, but I thought she faked going out? buy the way she was quickly awake after.

there was another poster who quickly thought this too, in the live thread.

No Biggie. I thought it was cute.

AND BEFORE SOME OF YALL JUMP ON ME, NO I'M NOT QUESTIONING HER HEART... he showed how tough she really is in that Rose fight... took a beating and kept trying over and over...until the end.

Back