Remember when PVZ said she wished she hadn't tapped to Rose b/c tapping is for pussies?

I actually didn't think she went limp (To be honest I had a good bit of booze in me by then) but she had went purple in the face and had no chance of getting out, even the karate hottie says she didn't feel her go unconscious and then the way Paige sits up did make it seem even more like that. Not saying it was a bad stoppage by the ref though.

please say your kidding or i may block you.

who keeps that on their phone/pc? seriously.
You dont have to "keep" the image on your PC. Just go to Google Image and type in PVC and a bunch of images will pop up. All you have to do is copy the URL of the image you want and you can just embed it into your post. Literally took me less than 20 seconds. Seriously.

You dont have to "keep" the image on your PC. Just go to Google Image and type in PVC and a bunch of images will pop up. All you have to do is copy the URL of the image you want and you can just embed it into your post. Literally took me less than 20 seconds. Seriously.
oh. didnt know they make stuff like that. what is this "google" you speak of?

Mad props? Lol I don't dislike her but once again she looked like an amateur on the feet and got dismantled where most thought she had the advantage and possible faked going to sleep to save face. Time to regroup for her.

Technically she's a pussy so it's OK to tap I guess.

Ok, now I've been the sherdog GOAT poster longer than many of you noobs have been in the DAMN game, and I think even though wmma is terrible and unwatchable, PVZ should be respected and admired for that performance. McTapper woulda tapped faster than gsp woulda tapped to strikes! That's saying a lot!

#GUERNICAbless
More heart than Colin McGillycutfy thats for sure
I thought she was going to go the Meisha Tate route and tap before the choke was even locked in.

She sucks and Waterson destroyed her.

Stop talking about her.

People should really take some time to read some books and articles on the brain. There is this attitude in martial arts where "well I only tap to protect limbs, if it's a choke I'll take a nap".

It may not be as bad as a Barboza wheel kick KO, but getting choked unconscious is BAD for your brain.

Not sure why preserving your body for the long run is "a pussy move".

You should be the one doing the reading up before encouraging others to do so.
The bulk of the research conducted says there's no noticeable adverse effects from getting briefly choked out unless you have an underlying condition.
One study looked at judokas and boxers and found that boxers showed impairment compared to the control group, judokas did not, despite getting choked out in practice.
Of course I would avoid it just to be sure.

By the way I've studied medicine and psychology in university so I've read a few articles and books on the brain.

More heart than Colin McGillycutfy thats for sure
Why is everything about Conor to you?

For someone who claims to dislike Conor, you sure talk about him a lot. As in, every post you make. That's obsessive behavior. You should seek treatment.

I'm just saying it looked weird because I have never seen it before. She wasn't fighting, she went limp. That's why they stopped it. I've never seen someone go from completely limp and out cold to wide awake the exact second the ref stopped it.

She sat up, but that doesn't necessarily mean she was wide awake (clear headed).

I think she pretended to be out.

She popped straight up with a big smile on her face... That doesnt happen.

Full respect to pvz but she wasn't out. She closed her eyes for a second and the ref called it.

I think she pretended to be out.

She popped straight up with a big smile on her face... That doesnt happen.
I agree. Adds to her brand just like the super bloody face. She's a warrior, Joe.

"Tapping is for pussies" is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. PVZ should go to a BJJ dojo with that attitude and see how many times she passes out before she changes her mind.

The only reason they have the balls to not tap is because they know the ref is there to stop the fight as soon as they pass out. Tapping out is just conceding that you can't get out of the submission hold, it does not make you a quitter or pussy.

Back