Remember when people said Ronda would beat Mayweather

People actually said that?

Any MMA fighter could beat Floyd if they got it to the ground TBH.

I swear these people should be made to wear ribbons or something.

Rogan and Dana White don't count as people.

mainly joe rogan and dana. ronda could destroy any man and even legendary boxers.

once in a lifetime, people!!!!!

Joe-Rogan-1-1.png

That's like saying any mma fighter can beat Tom Brady on the ground.

Who gives a shit?

Merryfeather isn't a mma fighter and he has never claimed to be. If he was then he would reduce his earning by 80%. So what's so great about getting it to the ground?

I don't even wanna talk about Ronda anymore, most pathetic performance in the cage I've ever seen. I called this long ago but even I thought it'd last 2 minutes lol.

The most disgraceful thing was she was on the cover of ring magazine. Ronda would get destroyed by the best female boxers. Don't even talk about Men's boxing she got starched on the feet by Nunes.

why they put her in there with nunes is crazy

If you put Floyd in a straightjacket and tied his legs together, yes, she might have a chance. Otherwise it'd be over in like 5 seconds.

I get it in Dana saying it.
But there was a legion of shertards believing it as well <36>

That's like saying any mma fighter can beat Tom Brady on the ground.

Who gives a shit?

Merryfeather isn't a mma fighter and he has never claimed to be. If he was then he would reduce his earning by 80%.

If you don't give a shit why are you even in this thread and taking the time to respond to me?

Tell me where I'm wrong. NOBODY thought Ronda would beat Floyd in a boxing match that's insane.

If you don't give a shit why are you even in this thread and taking the time to respond to me?

Tell me where I'm wrong. NOBODY thought Ronda would beat Floyd in a boxing match that's insane.
Talk about missing my point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back