Remember when people said 2015 would be an awesome year for the UFC?

How's that working out so far?

People are unfettered optimists in the face of all evidence. Hendrix/Lawler 3, more of the same. Silva will kill Diaz then get killed by Weidman again. GSP will stay retired. Lesnar will return and get destroyed by any top 10 HW. CM Punk will get wrecked by some unknown MW. This will not be a good year for the UFC, no matter how much the UFC wants to pretend "the time is now".

lawler/Hendricks 3 is really killin me, but we haven't even made it out of January, some epic shit could still happen, quit being so negative.

This is the year that it will finally be bigger than the World Cup & NFL. THE TIME IS NOW!

As long as they get a half decent replacement for Saffiedine and Weidman/Belfort doesn't fall apart I'll be happy.

Remember when 2015 started a week ago?
Give it some time.

The fights have been pretty entertaining so far. I don't really care about the TMZ drama Sherdog is so obsessed about.

It's awesome in the same way a house looks "awesome" as it's burning to the ground. A more literally use of the word, but it still applies.

The time is now stuff really got people talking.

But most of the problem with 2014 was injuries...so they wanted to pretend it wouldn't happen in 2015 but they already have...
Not to mention cm punk...and Lawler vs Hendricks 3 suck fest. It'll only be great if Anderson comes back like a cyborg and steals Chris Weidman soul to win the belt back...so yeah probably a shitty year just keep being a dedicated fan and enjoy what you can.

Everyone bitching about Hendricks/Lawler III, would you guys really rather watch Rory?

One card in out of 40 something? Gonna say I'll need a bit more information before drawing any conclusions.

Everyone bitching about Hendricks/Lawler III, would you guys really rather watch Rory?
I'd take anybody over the rematch.

Literally anybody.

Are Sherdoggers even fans of MMA fights anymore and just log in for the x amount of drama?

In a heartbeat.

Hendricks/Lawler II was a terrible fight, worse than Rory/Lawler for sure.

THE TIME IS NOW

Back