Remember when McGregor ducked...

Edgar won and defended the LW belt cutting pretty much zero weight.

Mendes lost every title fight he ever had.

In what world is Mendes better Edgar?

WhisperedWhirlwindLangur.gif

is easy to tko Mendes when The King already crushed his jaw and soul

And get real. Mendes is a more powerful wrestler than Frankie and had troubles to takedown him. Frankie is even smaller and weaker... sooner or later that fight Conor vs Frankie will be standing, and frankie was almost TKO by everyone he has faced. Conor just KO him easy, the King has much more heavy hands than everyone Frankie has ever faced

if the GOAT were fighting Cerrone now, everyone would say he is ducking Nate Diaz, because Nate Diaz defeated Cerrone when they fought.

Ah, playing dumb again ...

Looking back at both of their last 4 fights, Mendes had a title fight and 3 wins, one of them against Lamas who was highest ranked among both Chad's and Frankie's last 4 opponents. Frankie didn't have a title fight in his last 4 fights and has faced lower ranked opponents in the last two (at that time).
Having a winning streaked snapped by the champ doesn't make you drop ranks.
Yes, Frankie earned the LW title. Why even bring it up, it's before his winning streak?

Also, according to your logic, Holloway should have been #1.

You cannot be taken seriously anyway. Your arguments are too soaked in subjectivity and McGregor hate. You inability to stay objective is uncanny.

Are you serious bro? You really want people to acknowledge Chads wins before his loss to Aldo in his title fight? God you make it frustrating dont you. Once you loss a title fight you cant use the wins you had before that loss to make a case for another title fight. You act smart but god damn, how you dont understand this concept baffles me. The best part is you accuse me of playing dumb, FUNNY!!!

Also who cares if Frankie didnt have a title fight in his last 4 fights? and before that 4 fight win streak who do you think Frankie lost to? Yeah thats right it was the CHAMP ALDO.

So chad LOST to Aldo and only had a 1 fight win streak, while Frankie LOST to Aldo and had a 4 fight win streak and you think Chad should have been ranked higher? Face it you just GOT OWNED By your own logic.

What we also found out besides me OWNING you, we also found out you need help with your math.

Are you serious bro? You really want people to acknowledge Chads wins before his loss to Aldo in his title fight? God you make it frustrating dont you. Once you loss a title fight you cant use the wins you had before that loss to make a case for another title fight. You act smart but god damn, how you dont understand this concept baffles me. The best part is you accuse me of playing dumb, FUNNY!!!

Also who cares if Frankie didnt have a title fight in his last 4 fights? and before that 4 fight win streak who do you think Frankie lost to? Yeah thats right it was the CHAMP ALDO.

So chad LOST to Aldo and only had a 1 fight win streak, while Frankie LOST to Aldo and had a 4 fight win streak and you think Chad should have been ranked higher? Face it you just GOT OWNED By your own logic.

What we also found out besides me OWNING you, we also found out you need help with your math.

It's not the first time you've deliberately missed the point of a post, just to get in a few badly set up pseudo intellectual arguments in.
How can you confidently claim I've been owned by my logic if, you don't understand it and twist it around on me?

Alright, for the sake of exposing you, let me go through this step by step.
  • Frankie dropped to FW, was ranked below Chad.
  • Frankie loses top Aldo, naturally stays below Chad.
  • They both keep winning fights, Chad naturally stays ranked above Frankie.
  • Chad loses to Aldo, Chad stays ranked above Frankie as they have no mutual opponents besides Aldo.
  • They pick the number #1 ranked FW to fill in for the champ.
I guess the blue one is the one you disagree with.
Well, nobody has ever been ranked down because dropping a competitive decision to the champ. Plus, without mutual opponents, there is no objective way to gauge who's better in therms of ranking them.
Thus, Frankie was rightfully ranked below Chad until they fought.

It doesn't matter what kind of winning streak you have after losing to the champ, if there's a guy ranked above you before your own title fight, and you don't beat the guy himself or mutual opponents more convincingly, you'll not be ranked above him.

It's not the first time you've deliberately missed the point of a post, just to get in a few badly set up pseudo intellectual arguments in.
How can you confidently claim I've been owned by my logic if, you don't understand it and twist it around on me?

• Chad loses to Aldo, Chad stays ranked above Frankie as they have no mutual opponents besides Aldo.
Well, nobody has ever been ranked down because dropping a competitive decision to the champ. Plus, without mutual opponents, there is no objective way to gauge who's better in therms of ranking them.

It doesn't matter what kind of winning streak you have after losing to the champ, if there's a guy ranked above you before your own title fight, and you don't beat the guy himself or mutual opponents more convincingly, you'll not be ranked above him.

Where the hell are you coming up with all this crap you are spewing? and dont you get it? Frankie was fighting for the title so that means everyone considered him a top fw when he moved down. Frankie isnt Chael who moved up a division and got a title shot. Frankie was a champion at a weight class above the one he dropped down to. When your an ex champ and you drop a weight class a year after losing your title you arent considered a gatekeeper in that division.

Also everyone knew the top guys in the FW division were Frankie, Aldo and Chad after the Frankie vs Aldo fight. You can spin this all you want, you know deep down inside this is the truth.

Frankie lost to Aldo and then followed that lose with a 4 fight win streak.
Chad lost to Aldo and then followed that with a 1 fight win streak.

You do the math. Oh I forgot math aint your forte is it?

Face it, you just got owned and now are spinning shit in order to seem like you are right.

I'll make a thread and ask people who they feel should have been ranked higher, Chad or Frankie and I bet you the majority would agree with me and the Connor fan boys would agree with you.

Higher ranked Mendes? LOL, STFU Dummy. Mendes had no business being ranked higher than Frankie. Frankie was on a 4 fight win streak while Mendez was coming off a loss to Aldo and only a 1 fight win streak. Only dummies like you and whoever ranked Mendes above Edgar truly believed Mendes was higher ranked than Frankie.
Everyone at the time was saying mendes was the best wrestler in the division and maybe the ufc. Still is. It was said to be the worst stylistic matchup for mcgregor. Wasn't until mcgregor ko'd him that Edgar's name starting to come up.

Everyone at the time was saying mendes was the best wrestler in the division and maybe the ufc. Still is. It was said to be the worst stylistic matchup for mcgregor. Wasn't until mcgregor ko'd him that Edgar's name starting to come up.

This is bullshit. Alot of people were saying that Edgar was the worse matchup for Connor. Only Connor fan girls were saying Mendes was the worse matchup stylistically. And there is no doubt Mendes is the better wrestler but Edgar aint no slouch in the wrestling department either. Edgar's MMA wrestling is up there with Mendes.

This is bullshit. Alot of people were saying that Edgar was the worse matchup for Connor. Only Connor fan girls were saying Mendes was the worse matchup stylistically. And there is no doubt Mendes is the better wrestler but Edgar aint no slouch in the wrestling department either. Edgar's MMA wrestling is up there with Mendes.
No it's not. Not even in the same league as mendes.
go back and look at the post at the time and tell me what more threads were saying. It's was mendes was the tougher fight. Go have a look. Edgar's wrestling is not up there with mendes mma or otherwise. Only Frankie dik riders are saying that.

Mendes has only 2 losses and both were to Aldo. Of course he should b e higher ranked. And what you failed to mention was that Frankie was on a 3 fight losing streak before the 4 fight win streak.

No it's not. Not even in the same league as mendes.

go back and look at the post at the time and tell me what more threads were saying. It's was mendes was the tougher fight. Go have a look. Edgar's wrestling is not up there with mendes mma or otherwise. Only Frankie dik riders are saying that.

Mendes has only 2 losses and both were to Aldo. Of course he should b e higher ranked. And what you failed to mention was that Frankie was on a 3 fight losing streak before the 4 fight win streak.

He was robbed in 1 of those fights and those loses where at a higher weight division. And have you seened what Frankie has done to LW's with his wrestling? Are you kidding me that Frankie's wrestling in mma is not in the same league as Mendes? Tell me did Mendes out wrestle Frankie with his higher league wrestling?

Conor doesn't duck.

Dana watching out for him.

Where the hell are you coming up with all this crap you are spewing? and dont you get it? Frankie was fighting for the title so that means everyone considered him a top fw when he moved down. Frankie isnt Chael who moved up a division and got a title shot. Frankie was a champion at a weight class above the one he dropped down to. When your an ex champ and you drop a weight class a year after losing your title you arent considered a gatekeeper in that division.

Also everyone knew the top guys in the FW division were Frankie, Aldo and Chad after the Frankie vs Aldo fight. You can spin this all you want, you know deep down inside this is the truth.

Frankie lost to Aldo and then followed that lose with a 4 fight win streak.
Chad lost to Aldo and then followed that with a 1 fight win streak.

You do the math. Oh I forgot math aint your forte is it?

Face it, you just got owned and now are spinning shit in order to seem like you are right.

I'm not making that stuff up, I'm looking at the factual past MMA rankings. Frankie was ranked behind Chad all the time until they fought.

This is exactly what you don't do. You don't look at the actual rankings, but make your own subjective rankings based on totally weird criteria.

Also, math is the most accurate science you can practice.
Ranking systems and math have very little in common except for basic operations like addition and subtraction.
A theorem in math can be proven or falsified beyond the shadow of a doubt, while ranking systems are inherently subjective until two people fight one another.
I'm getting the feeling I have more of an idea of what math is.

I'll make a thread and ask people who they feel should have been ranked higher, Chad or Frankie and I bet you the majority would agree with me and the Connor fan boys would agree with you.

This hasn't even anything to do with McGregor.
They just chose the #1 ranked FW to fill in for the champ, which is what it comes down to.

Ranking doesn't paint the whole picture. Mendes got KTFO by Edgar with a full camp. His wrestling game relies more heavily on cardio but he's all finz & featherz in the off season with no fight cardio. Conor knew this that's why he ducked Edgar.

Conor himself said RDA is a bum version of Aldo and an easier fight. That's why he went with RDA instead of Edgar. 155 also comes with an additional bonus duck: the weight cut.

Before that when he was scheduled to fight Cole Miller who has sick jits game at UFC Dublin 2 rumor was he pressure the UFC to pay MIller to bow out due to "injuries" and handpicked a brawler in Diego Brandao as replacement. Something similarly shady happened in January last year when Conor used his leverage to cherrypick aging German dwarf striker Dennis Siver for him to tear apart.

Now if you go all the way back to the days of Cage Warriors FC you'll also find instances of him ducking legit competition and fighting Ivan Buchinger for the CWFC LW belt. Buchinger at the time didn't even have a proper training camp or training partners and that's why Conor picked him.

Not sure if you're sarcastic or not TS, if you are then I disagree with you but if you're serious then I agree with you. Conor McGregor has a history of ducking better competitions. The situation is as clear as shit stuck in mud.

Great post!

Mayweather effect. Everyone wants a piece of your ass, but there's only so much ass to go around, and people get salty without that ass.

Actually, if he took the fight vs Khabib I don't think anyone would claim he's ducking.

I'm not making that stuff up, I'm looking at the factual past MMA rankings. Frankie was ranked behind Chad all the time until they fought.

This is exactly what you don't do. You don't look at the actual rankings, but make your own subjective rankings based on totally weird criteria.

Also, math is the most accurate science you can practice.
Ranking systems and math have very little in common except for basic operations like addition and subtraction.
A theorem in math can be proven or falsified beyond the shadow of a doubt, while ranking systems are inherently subjective until two people fight one another.
I'm getting the feeling I have more of an idea of what math is.

What you think these rankings are made up of? You got alot different situations that come up like an ex champ moving down a division, what makes you think you are right about where to rank him? It's your opinion and nothing more. I bet I give my side of who should have been ranked higher Chad or Frankie the majority of people here would agree with me.

What you think these rankings are made up of? You got alot different situations that come up like an ex champ moving down a division, what makes you think you are right about where to rank him? It's your opinion and nothing more. I bet I give my side of who should have been ranked higher Chad or Frankie the majority of people here would agree with me.

Not an opinion. It's how the actual rankings were at the time.
I'm not pulling that stuff out of my ass. Look it up.

This hasn't even anything to do with McGregor.
They just chose the #1 ranked FW to fill in for the champ, which is what it comes down to.

Thats the point, Chad being the #1 ranked FW is bullshit. It should have been Frankie.

Back