Remember when Khabib said send me location to Conor and his fans though it was a game?

This is what happen when Conor sent Khabib the location and he showed up
conorknockdown.gif
ultrasmash.gif
Conor03.gif
giphy.gif

Maybe Conor should of send him the wrong location
All of that and he's still the fakest assclown in the UFC.

I send my location to Khabub and he never answered. He is ducking me. Pussy.

Funniest was folks saying that Khabib was actually scared of Conor, because of the bus incident.
He looked like a crazy ass killer when he told Conor to send him location.

The weight cut helped with that.

I’m not a fan of him any more, but constant Conor bashing on this forum does get tiresome after a while.

Funniest was folks saying that Khabib was actually scared of Conor, because of the bus incident.

Khabib comes from a place where the military would invade your home with AK47s and put your entire family up against the wall with their hands on their heads while they ransacked the place on the regular.

But he's scared of a dolly going through a bus window. <45>

Conor doesn't know about that war life.

I'll never get why people don't like both of these guys. Both Conor and Khabib constantly put on a show and are among the best fighters on earth right now.

He looked like a crazy ass killer when he told Conor to send him location.

The weight cut helped with that.
He looked like a mass murderer when he approached Conor backstage at whatever ufc that was, with his hood up.

I WILL SMASH YOUR FACE

I'll never get why people don't like both of these guys. Both Conor and Khabib constantly put on a show and are among the best fighters on earth right now.

Conor is cool and he has a fun to watch style, but he's just another LW fighter. Kind of like Edson Barboza, fun to watch but he is one dimensional and will always lose to the top guys.

He is not among one of the best on Earth, far from it.

Conor is not on that Tony/Khabib level. He will never have an 11 fight win streak at LW.

Period. He just never will. He's just not that good.

The reason he is hated is because he is hyped as being "one of the best on Earth" like you said, when in fact he is far from it.

People don't like frauds, especially once they get exposed.

Don't lie... @Poundmetoo just randomly disappeared huh

Funny you both have got the same AV...

<{dayum}>[<cena1}<{Heymansnicker}>[<cena1}<{dayum}>

giphy.gif
I used pound me too for a couple of months using the name change feature, but have been headkicktoleg since I started the account. You sound like a creepy stalker and no I am not in the picture, but it is people from my gym. The person you circled is under 18 so you should be careful.

He was scared that day..

Have you ever been a young kid and seen your father on his knees while some guys in masks and military uniforms hold an AK47 to his head? Or seen your family members being chopped up to pieces, or beat up until they are crippled then hauled on trucks and taken away never to be seen again?

Once you see shit like that, nothing else really scares you in life.

Certainly not some Irish goof playing gangster to sell some PPVs. <45>

Conor is cool and he has a fun to watch style, but he's just another LW fighter. Kind of like Edson Barboza, fun to watch but he is one dimensional and will always lose to the top guys.

He is not among one of the best on Earth, far from it.

Conor is not on that Tony/Khabib level. He will never have an 11 fight win streak at LW.

Period. He just never will. He's just not that good.

The reason he is hated is because he is hyped as being "one of the best on Earth" like you said, when in fact he is far from it.

People don't like frauds, especially once they get exposed.
He was one of the best on earth at FW for sure. You can't take that away from him.

He was one of the best on earth at FW for sure. You can't take that away from him.

He was a top contender for about a year or 2, but he will NEVER do what Jose Aldo did in that division.

He might have beaten Aldo but he will never, ever have a winstreak like Aldo did.

Same goes for Holloway.

Yea, me remembering you being a triggered little dork is creepy...

But you using multiple accounts (apparently) and getting triggered and challenging random people on the internet to fight is not creepy at all... LMAO

giphy.gif
again I don't have multiple accounts, there is a name change feature which I used to change to pound me too and then back again. I have no clue who you are.

Have you ever been a young kid and seen your father on his knees while some guys in masks and military uniforms hold an AK47 to his head? Or seen your family members being chopped up to pieces, or beat up until they are crippled then hauled on trucks and taken away never to be seen again?

Once you see shit like that, nothing else really scares you in life.

Certainly not some Irish goof playing gangster to sell some PPVs. <45>

Yet he stayed on the bus. And he is such a bad ass he needed his whole posse to confront a mediocre fighter in a lobby..

Back