Remember when Jones would outbox the Klitschkos?

the 4 th round was pretty dramatic .

Well, look, if people enjoyed it, thats great. I didn't see anything that really widened my eyes. We all like different things in a fight.

Jones said the reason he got so outclassed the whole fight was because he focused too much on his boxing....seriously. He really thought he was a good boxer. Thank god Gus showed him what's up. I always thought that most of the time the reason Jones wins is because of his size. The one guy he fights that matches his physical attributes and he gets totally outclassed. He didn't look like the "next G.O.A.T" at all. To put him in the same list as Anderson and GSP I though was the stupidest thing I've heard, and this fight confirmed it.

BTW I had it 3-2 Gus.

Jones said the reason he got so outclassed the whole fight was because he focused too much on his boxing....seriously. He really thought he was a good boxer. Thank god Gus showed him what's up. I always thought that most of the time the reason Jones wins is because of his size. The one guy he fights that matches his physical attributes and he gets totally outclassed. He didn't look like the "next G.O.A.T" at all. To put him in the same list as Anderson and GSP I though was the stupidest thing I've heard, and this fight confirmed it.

BTW I had it 3-2 Gus.

I think this is one of those times when somebody comes in and unexpectedly does okay against the champ who has dominated so people give them too much credit. I had it either 3-2 or possibly 4-1 Jones. I felt the cards were accurate. Just because Gus did better than any one else has people feel he got robbed or did better than he really did.

Totally outclassed wouldn't be a 3-2 loss anyways.

I think this is one of those times when somebody comes in and unexpectedly does okay against the champ who has dominated so people give them too much credit. I had it either 3-2 or possibly 4-1 Jones. I felt the cards were accurate. Just because Gus did better than any one else has people feel he got robbed or did better than he really did.

Totally outclassed wouldn't be a 3-2 loss anyways.

I agree actually. I thought it was a pretty clear win for Jones.

jones is a great mma fighter, he needs to stick to his own sport and weight class

jones is a great mma fighter, he needs to stick to his own sport and weight class

His weight class is HW, he's fighting at 205 for the size and strength advantage over his smaller and older opponents. He's a big fish in a small pond. If he goes to HW he loses.

His weight class is HW, he's fighting at 205 for the size and strength advantage over his smaller and older opponents. He's a big fish in a small pond. If he goes to HW he loses.

hes not a hw, hes not big enough. his legs are too thin, hes natural class is 205

i had jones winning every round but the first. the 4th was close but hell even if you give it to gus jones wins on my cards. no controversy there. just people thinking with their hearts and listening to rogans commentary

That whole event was just sad.

Rogan was saying that was the best fight in history or some shit? Come on Joe.

Agree. "Best fight in History" was all over the internet the next day as well. Jones can't box a lick. Never seen him throw, or move, like someone who understands boxing at all.

i def enjoyed the fight,best in history is a stretch but it was def entertaining

couldnt care less about its relation to boxing or a boxing fight whatsoever,as it wasnt a boxing fight.

Guys, guys, it's alright. The reason Jones looked so bad against Gus is because according to Jones, he was only fighting at 70%. Really.

Back