Remember When Joe Rogan Said Ronda Rousey Could Beat 50% Of 135lb Men In The UFC?

bubbleboyjones

Belt Purple
@Silver
Reaction score
We finally have video proof how much fucking bullshit was being shoveled about how a women could compete with men in MMA. Nunes is the closet thing we have to a male counterpart at 135. It was one thing seeing Holm pick Rousey apart but Nunes gave a small glimpse of what a fight against a male 135lb would look like(though Rousey might last 20 secs against one of the 50% men).

Lets put Cyborg in against Jeremy "who the fook is that guy" Stephens so we can crush that idea as well.

-------------------------------------------------
Joe Rogan:
"There's a lot of guys her size she could beat," said Rogan. "I mean, a lot. If you took the roster of the UFC's bantamweights, 135 pounds, and you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That's not a joke."

We finally have video proof how much fucking bullshit was being shoveled about how a women could compete with men in MMA. Nunes is the closet thing we have to a male counterpart at 135. It was one thing seeing Holm pick Rousey apart but Nunes gave a small glimpse of what a fight against a male 135lb would look like(though Rousey might last 20 secs against one of the 50% men).

Lets put Cyborg in against Jeremy "who the fook is that guy" Stephens so we can crush that idea as well.

-------------------------------------------------
Joe Rogan:
"There's a lot of guys her size she could beat," said Rogan. "I mean, a lot. If you took the roster of the UFC's bantamweights, 135 pounds, and you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That's not a joke."

As hard as nunes hits, she still doesn't even come close to a man...A man is both faster, more explosive and far more powerful...

As hard as nunes hits, she still doesn't even come close to a man...A man is both faster, more explosive and far more powerful...

k1BVHxe.png

The average Sherdogger punches with a force of 6 megatons....couldn't beat one of us either.

If you needed last fight to prove Joe is retarded you're mentally handicapped.

Where's the clowns saying she would grab Money May and snap his arm off or send him for a ride or whatever other bullshit they were claiming. It's laughable. Floyd would literally come out untouched, except his fist touching her face.

Let's not forget her beating Mayweather and Cain "under the right circumstances". This was the narrative that so many casuals/mainstream media believed. In an alternate world it is still the case. Fortunately we don't live there. God Bless Holly Holm and Amanda Nunes.

Have you seen Jake Shields throw a punch?

Rogan is an imbecilic hype-man who believes in his own infallible vision. I don't know why anyone puts so much energy into analyzing him. He lost his mind long ago.

Rogan is an imbecilic hype-man who believes in his own infallible vision. I don't know why anyone puts so much energy into analyzing him. He lost his mind long ago.
He's a comedian.

Ive never taken anything a Comedian has said even out of character as serious.

These dumbasses would believe Katt Williams if he was commentating.

You guys are really piling on, haha!

I love this shit.

Every post is a negative one, and I people are digging deep into the archives for the banter here.

Rogan just says BS because he likes to hear himself talk. Everyone else STFU while I make up a bunch of shit.

Right. Thats why I said "Nunes gave a small glimpse of what a fight against a male 135lb would look like"

There is guy strong and girl strong. A girl is equivalent to a guy 3-4 weight classes below her.

Back