Remember when JDS said he can beat (KO) Klitschko . LOL!!

mrnoital

White Belt
Reaction score
I laughed weeks ago when JDS first said it. Now the idea that JDS would even be remotely competitive with Klitschko reads like a fairytale.

Love you JDS, you have the heart of a lion but I think the Nogueira brothers convinced you that you were Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali rolled up in one.

It's called believing you can do anything. Kind of important if you want to suceed at stuff I hear.

I laughed weeks ago when JDS first said it. Now the idea that JDS would even be remotely competitive with Klitschko reads like a fairytale.

Love you JDS, you have the heart of a lion but I think the Nogueira brothers convinced you that you were Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali rolled up in one.

Yea because klitch would get JDS tired from all the td's he's known for. In an MMA fight Jr would ko klitch. In a boxing match Jr would be in a shit load of trouble.

Because using fight against a world class wrestler will always indicate how a boxing match would go...idiot.

It's called believing you can do anything. Kind of important if you want to suceed at stuff I hear.

I agree with the principal of what you are saying. But at a certain point you can take it too far to the point of being delusional...like that guy that tried to beat a horse in a foot race

Wladimir can't shine JDS's bald head.

Cain would take Wlad and Vitali down and skullf**k both of them, at once.

That's was ridiculous but at least Jds is confident. Either klitch would outclass him with ease.

JDS wouldn't last a round or two with Klitschko

If you want to be the best mma fighter in the world then you have to believe that you can outbox Mayweather, outwrestle Karelin and outgrapple Roger Gracie.

If you want to be the best mma fighter in the world then you have to believe that you can outbox Mayweather, outwrestle Karelin and outgrapple Roger Gracie.

So in short you must be delusional?

No, you need to know your strengths and your weaknesses and what you're capable off.

I believe i can have sex with Olivia Wilde.. Got about the same shot as JDS did against Wlad..

This is because you are mediocre at everything in life and will never do anything of note ever.

So in short you must be delusional?

No, you need to know your strengths and your weaknesses and what you're capable off.

It isn't a bad thing for a fighter to have those kinds of goals. At it's core, the essence of martial arts is about striving to be as good as you can be.

I believe i can have sex with Olivia Wilde.. Got about the same shot as JDS did against Wlad..

Why couldn't one bang a celebrity? Kevin Fenderline impregnated Britney spears. and you know why? Fenderline ain't no bitch.

Did Fenderline let his old family get in the way of his new one? NOPE! Did he let his lack of personality get in the way? NOPE. Did he let his lack of talent get in his way? NOPE. He didn't stop until he was #1. He didn't stop until he was the best.

He would kill him in MMA. Boxing , NO

99% of MMA fighters would lose to a boxer in JUST boxing.

Back