Remember When Jack Dropped a 102ft Putt

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One of the coolest thing I ever seen. Jack walks up and does it like nothing.

Wish I was that good and confident to do something like that infront of millions of people.

Guess yall dont remember it. I dont think I could ever forget after I seen it.

I like watching Golf occasionally but I don't think I have a single memory from doing it

The only challenge to his greatness is Tiger Woods. He stroked that putt after only lining it up for a few seconds. Lucky, yes, but his skill level was 9000+

Even as an old man he was still amazingly skilled.

Must suck being so great at such a shit sport, at least he got paid a lot for it

Must suck being so great at such a shit sport, at least he got paid a lot for it

I think I would prefer to be one of the all time greats in golf over any other sport. You get paid the same, you don’t accumulate the injuries, and you can play professionally into your 50s and 60s (although on the Champions Tour).

tenor.gif

[didn't remembering intensifies]

One of the coolest thing I ever seen. Jack walks up and does it like nothing.

Wish I was that good and confident to do something like that infront of millions of people.

I don't even like golf, but that was cool AF:cool:

Who's this fresh looking piece of ace?
That's Cheryl Cole and I'm pretty sure she's never looked like that before or since this one particular gif. This is her nominal look:

cheryl_cole_108987577.jpg

And this isn't to say she's at all fat, or ugly, quite the opposite. It's just really weird how she *doesn't* look like that, yet it's the image I'm most familiar with.

The crazy thing about her is how she decided to do a tattoo cover-up.

cheryl_cole_butt_rose_tattoo.jpg

Back