Remember when George came out with the lethal jab in the Koscheck 2 fight?

I think GSP's jab stayed that good but most other top WW's won't keep walking into the same over and over for 25 minutes. HIs jab was sharp against Condit and Diaz. Was even ok against Hendricks but Hendricks is a short power punching southpaw so it was a bit awkward for him.
gsp was taller than him by a massive inch and a half.

Koscheck couldn't andle the riddum

Georges-St.-Pierre-vs-Josh-Koscheck-2.gif

That's not as good looking as a lot of GSP's superman punches but damn is it quick.

Pretty sure GSP got taken down at the end of the first round in the second fight too. Maybe he did know what he was talking about and you don’t
Getting taken down at the end of the round after getting your face broken the rest of it isn't winning you the round where as in the first fight Kos took him down and maintained enough control to win the round so I doubt it.

Pretty sure GSP hadn't lost a round after Serra until either the Condit or Hendrix fight too so there's that.

The damage to Kos was just as bad as (if not worse than) getting KO’d. It was like a MMA version of torture.

If you're trying to make the case that Bisping is easy to finish, just stop being an mma fan please.

Try to talk intelligent rather than stupid comments like that.
Bisping was an EASY FINISH for everyone in the TOP 5. His record shows that and it is why he never got title shots until his lucky break as an injury replacement versus Rockhold.

That was amazing, the way he kept putting that jab into Koschecks eye.

I think he was training with Freddie Roach or something for that Fight.

His hands looked deadly and on point that night. Doctor should have stopped the fight.

I feel like his jab wasn’t as lethal after that fight, because he had to go back to training his wrestling and top control again to stay complete.
I remember... koscheck eyes were already fucked up in the first round from that jab lol. Really really suspense doctor or atleast corner didn’t stop it going in the 4th or 5th round. And it’s retarded how for that event, ufc gave the fans the opportunity to choose who gets the $50k bonus, and they fuckin chose gsp vs koscheck as the fkin fight of the night.... Sean Pierson vs Mathew riddle should’ve been fight of the night. I think this is the first and only event ufc let the fans choose to get the bonus.

Back