Remember when Frankie was supposedly Conor’s kryptonite?

Yeah, back before he became the dilapidated zombie that Conor wanted to fight.

If Conor thought he could have beaten Edgar, he wouldn't have ducked him in favor of Mendes.
fur sure, definitely makes more sense to fight Edgar just for the win instead of Mendes for the interim belt.

giphy.gif

Remember when the nuthuggers said conor would knock out Floyd, that he was boxing, head clean off...
I remember.

That fight should of been made after Frankie KO'd Mendes. Would of been a good one too

I member.

Conor haters report.

After Conor dismantled the featherweight division and subsequently coffined Edward to become double champ, you idiots insisted Frankie would beat McGOAT. If they fought Conor may literally kill Frankie.

I just want all haters to know that people don’t forget.View attachment 715451View attachment 715453View attachment 715453View attachment 715453 View attachment 715453View attachment 715453View attachment 715453
Why didn't Frankie just take him down??? Frankie took a dive!

If we had a time machine to go back about 6 years before all the head trauma he's suffered, I'd put money on frankie if they fought at FW.

We don’t know if Frankie was conors anything because Conor refused to fight him.

Back then if he chose Frankie instead of Chad, Frankie would have beat his ass similar to what he did to Yair.
This thread is garbage.

Frankie is a better version of Mendes.
Frankie is 20x better than 2week camp Mendes.

2weeks camp Mendes did well against Conor and would have probably won if he had a full camp.

Remember when Conor fought prime Frankie when they were both on top of 145?

Remember when Conor fought any Frankie at all?

Yeah me neither.

Back