Remember when Cain said he would like to try WWE?

Of course he will be a huge Star over there .

Former MMA heavyweight champ of the world sells itself. You don't need anything else at all. He doesn't even need any fancy suplexes or top rope stuff: model him as a brawler like Stone Cold Steve Austin with some legit BJJ subs( isn't he a black belt ?) And he rarely has to say a word . Hell I can't remember the last time Lesnar opned his mouth is WWE. Mic skills don't seem to be as important in current era WWE. It's all about how bad ass you can be presented as, and Cain is automatically the biggest badass that ever stepped in a WWE ring by virtue of his MMA career

He wouldn't likely succeed there. He's a great fighter, but so what? WWE isn't even real. He has very little charisma or verbal skills. I doubt someone with his injuries and wear and tear would want to deal with the schedule for very long anyway, and he isn't a big enough star to warrant a Lesnar style of contract.

You havent seen it in years
rs-wwe-bray-wyatt-e196935c-649b-4432-803a-d969eb0dd47a.jpg

kevin-owens2-696x385.jpg

20180307_nxt_aopexclusive--ea7c9ee23d4b433cb2f6786e96e218aa.jpg

015_NXT_04112018sm_0969--c196bcb5835367811f2dfc4d222fa303.jpg
I love bray, i love ko, AOP has done nothing in wwe (which vince oversees) and war raiders will be the next ascention. But i dont watch. Bray has been buried, and KO has literally been a spot monkey for the past year. Bray and KO can talk, and AOP need Ellering as a mouth piece but he got dropped,
but they are billed as "former successful mma fighters" sooo maybe u are onto something. Cain sucks, and unless he has to fight bigfoot, or JdS for the NxT title he will do nothing in pro wrestling.

Edit: if Cain can take the bump KO did last sunday without needing 3 years off id be surprised.

Cain has a great personality and he's built like a brick shit house which Vince loves. If CM Punk can succeed I can see Cain going 10x further. Mexicans will rally behind him he will reclaim those glory days when he was UFC HW champ.

Watch his performance in the movie Term Life he is actually one of the best MMA fighter turned actors. Complete natural, zero cringe factor.
I will never watch an MMA movie. Unless kevin james is powerbombing people outa arm bars

If Cain is healthy enough to join WWE then hes healthy enough to fight. Those guys take more of a beating than MMA guys do.

i mean dc is retiring so the door at hw is wide open for him. he can whoop brocks ass a second time if he wins it or he can fight stipe or blaydes or someone else. no clue why he doesnt wanna fight but he wont say why
This. Surprised he hasn't had a fight booked yet....unless he's not truely healthy.

Watch his performance in the movie Term Life he is actually one of the best MMA fighter turned actors. Complete natural, zero cringe factor.

You kid but you know what he wasn't super bad.. compared to other MMA guys he did well.

Not surprising tbh. Cain's physique and personality are practically made for the WWE. Match made in heaven IMO.

I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm there, LOL. There have been plenty of guys who were great amateur wrestlers who weren't able to make the transition to pro wrestling and Cain would likely fall into the category of great athletes who weren't able to make the transition to pro wrestling.

It could be for a one-off
They are starting to build Bobby Lashley as a top guy & been bringing up his MMA past.

The fact that they showed & filmed him is somewhat telling
Last time, Vince said "nobody cares" when asked if they should point him & DC out

A one-off with Brock might be good if they run an angle in which they utilize the history Brock and Cain have with each other intelligently. There is some good material they could use such as what Brock said about Cain's Mexican heritage.

It seems to me they're building up Lashley so that when Brock loses the title it can be to someone else who also would bring some credibility to the title from pro MMA along with him.

Rather see him make his way back into the Octagon but props to him for the gig (if it is such).

Cain has a black hole of a personality, a weird unmarketable body shape, and is perhaps the most injury prone person walking the planet... he wouldn't make it through a single training session let alone have a shot making it on the main roster in the WWE and both parties would be the better for it

He may be more injury prone than Kevin Nash. I like Nash as a person but he had a terrible knee injury while playing pro basketball in Europe and was never the same afterwards. He's a very interesting, intelligent guy though. Nash got over in wrestling based mainly on his appearance and mic skills, neither of which Cain has.

If he is a FT performer he will be tested, but the threshold is high.
Roman Reigns was suspended for PEDS a few years ago & he was second to Cena on the FT roster.

WWE test more for scripts that performers were addicted to & dying from

Yes, things like painkillers and muscle relaxers are tested for more than HGH, I would think. Otherwise I don't know how Braun Strowman has a job there.

You kid but you know what he wasn't super bad.. compared to other MMA guys he did well.
I’m being honest, his performance looked 100% natural which is hard as fuck and more than you can say for pretty much any other high profile MMA fighter turned actor. Usually it’s full of cringe.

I will never watch an MMA movie. Unless kevin james is powerbombing people outa arm bars

Term Life is not an MMA movie, it’s a really good movie with big names and Cain just happened to have a role in it.

What's he thinking? Wrasslin is worse on your body than MMA.

its not easy on the body but theres a reason why most mma fighters are broken by or before 40 and pro wrasslers keep going deep into their 50s quite a bit

I’m being honest, his performance looked 100% natural which is hard as fuck and more than you can say for pretty much any other high profile MMA fighter turned actor. Usually it’s full of cringe.

Have you ever seen Josh Barnett act ? he also isn't the worst.. again for MMA guys him and Cain were decent.

Then you have any other name from MMA and it's really bad.

Back