Remember when Brock last fought a very well supplemented human????

That's a coin flip.
He just took down the best puncher in the division by staying out of range until he could shoot under the jab and take him down.
If he's as roided up as he was against Hunt, and Reem is clean, I'd give him a 50% chance based on his gameplan, his strength, Reem's diminished gas tank post USADA, and Reem's notably defective chin. It's not a level playing field, but neither was Brock's last fight.
Hunt isn't the best puncher in the division, JDS is.

The disease manifested during the fight?

9a2eb26a461b0289ee9c5264f14cc49b11055193_hq.gif

...but instead of a 9 tail fox it was a Jimmy John's w/ 9x extra meat.

While on PEDs you mean.
No. Frank Mir was on TRT. Randy was heavily rumored to be on TRT. Shane Carwin caught in a steroid scandal and recently admitted to using them.

Brock Lesnar beat all those guys.

I would give him a legitimate 50% chance to beat Overeem today.
Overeem has lost a significant amount of muscle, and Brock's TDs were beastly against Hunt.

Cain is/was a baby fat 240 when he destroyed Brock sooooo......

No. Frank Mir was on TRT. Randy was heavily rumored to be on TRT. Shane Carwin caught in a steroid scandal and recently admitted to using them.

Brock Lesnar beat all those guys.

while on steroids

How'd that turn out for him?...

he lost to the guy roided to the gills, with no grappling background he was able to stuff a roided cock chestnar. Cain made him look like an amateur, Stipe, doom,, JDS, Ben, etc etc, would make him look foolish

he lost to the guy roided to the gills, with no grappling background he was able to stuff a roided cock chestnar. Cain made him look like an amateur, Stipe, doom,, JDS, Ben, etc etc, would make him look foolish
Obvious fighter bashing aside.
He lost, and did not defend enough TDs to stay off his back, and keep from getting beat up.
Despite knowing this was Brock's only chance to win...
It's a coin flip.

Obvious fighter bashing aside.
He lost, and did not defend enough TDs to stay off his back, and keep from getting beat up.
Despite knowing this was Brock's only chance to win...
It's a coin flip.

He lost to the guy who cheated by taking performance enhancing drugs, which y'know enhance your performance.

It's not a coin flip if there are no steroids involved

He lost to the guy who cheated by taking performance enhancing drugs, which y'know enhance your performance.

It's not a coin flip if there are no steroids involved
The situation I was talking about has one fighter taking steroids (Brock), and the other fighter not (Overeem).
In this situation, a roided out wrestler vs an ex-roided kick boxer, I'd call it a coin flip.

That was within a few months of him having half his intestines removed he shouldnt of been fighting

When did he have anything removed? There is zero scars. No evidence of any surgery whatsoever. There is no reliable stories of a surgery, nothing.

Brock did not have surgery and he was given a full physical before this fight, that he passed.

So no man, he just got the crap beat out of himself.

The situation I was talking about has one fighter taking steroids (Brock), and the other fighter not (Overeem).
In this situation, a roided out wrestler vs an ex-roided kick boxer, I'd call it a coin flip.

and in your mind that's a fair fight? one gets to cheat the other doesn't?

On November 16, 2009, Lesnar underwent surgery for his condition. The surgeon had said that fecal matter was leaking into the abdominal cavity of Lesnar. This leakage was causing abscesses to develop, and it also forced Lesnar's immune system to work overtime. The anti-bodies of Lesnar's immune system were attacking the fecal matter as if it were a virus. The anti-bodies were not able to remove the fecal matter, and continued to attack it. Lesnar had become very susceptible to other illnesses and infection because his immune system was focused exclusively on his abdominal cavity. Surgeons went in, and closed up the perforations in his intestine that were leaking the fecal matter. This would not be the last surgery Lesnar would need for this condition.

In May of 2011, diverticulitis struck Lesnar again. Surgery was done once more, and Lesnar had a foot of his colon removed.

There is NO fucking scar!!

and in your mind that's a fair fight? one gets to cheat the other doesn't?

No. Seriously. Reading comprehension.

I would give him a legitimate 50% chance to beat Overeem today.
As in, the same Brock that took anti-estrogen and failed his drug test.
That is what I said. Nothing more, nothing less.
We need to invest in education or we're all fucked.

Seems like many of sherdogs newer members assume that just because roided Brock won a 28-27 decision over Hunt, Brock could be some kind of force in the HW division.

So in an effort to educate I would like everyone to refresh our memory and think back to the last time Brock faced a guy who was similarily ripped and whose bloodwork was in question (even if he passed his tests, unlike Brock).

9min mark for fight.

You are very Naive to think that Overeem was the only fighter Brock faced with questionable blood work. Pretty much everybody was on something in the Pre USADA era.

Back