Remember when Brock last fought a very well supplemented human????

But clearly no where near as good as Overeems. Dude was done in half a round.

Well going by that logic... Rothwells genes are waaay better than Overeems then. I mean Overeem was done in less than half a round there too. Right?

Well going by that logic... Rothwells genes are waaay better than Overeems then. I mean Overeem was done in less than half a round there too. Right?

Totally.

Proved your point? by proving that you were wrong.Maybe you should try to wipe the sleep out of your eyes.I mean there is wrong then there is totally wrong and your totally wrong.And people on sherdog seem to be oblivious to the fact that you never recover truly recover from surgery and to fight within a couple of months of having a foot of your colon removed is insane
Is 7 months Few?? NO go to sleep because even if you spin your shit words around anyway you like 7 months is never a few months and the more you try to spin shit around the more retarded you sound

Last edited:
That was within a few months of him having half his intestines removed he shouldnt of been fighting

this. I haven't read the whole thread and I just saw this.

Another Brock-bashing thread. *yawn*

It depends, you mean USADA Brock or Clomid Brock? Because Brock will also lose a lot of muscle if he wants to keep fighting MMA

Brock would have to wrestle at LHW then. lol

his steroid abuse is what caused the disease in the first place

And you know this......how? Is there a doctor's report floating out there in cyberspace telling us this or are you just ASS-uming shit which seems to be the norm here at Sherdog? bork1}

Let's just all pretend like Brock took strikes well prior to the diverticulitis and move on.

Brock has them genetics tho. Dude don't need sterods 2 be that big b/c hes ALWAYS that big!

But then why take the steroids?

His balls must have been too big too, that musta been the only way he could shrink 'em so he could walk properly.

Overeem has the added benefit of explosiveness. Not a fair comparison.

his steroid abuse is what caused the disease in the first place

Not necessarily true.While there is some link to it causing the disease,i personally know 2 people who have it and have never touched steriods

I think Lesnar with his youth and "supplements" still has a hard time with guys who can match his physical strength and size.

Not necessarily true.While there is some link to it causing the disease,i personally know 2 people who have it and have never touched steriods

Care to provide a link to this information regarding the "link to it causing the disease"?

All I see are Sherdog posters posting shit as if it's fact without any PROOF to back it up.

And you know this......how? Is there a doctor's report floating out there in cyberspace telling us this or are you just ASS-uming shit which seems to be the norm here at Sherdog? bork1}

look it up, steroids can cause this. I won't be surprised if it did

look it up, steroids can cause this. I won't be surprised if it did

So that's your proof? "Look it up"?

So in other words, you have no real proof to provide.

So that's your proof? "Look it up"?

So in other words, you have no real proof to provide.
triggered much? the New Zealand Medical Journal reported, “One of the lesser known but most life-threatening gastrointestinal side effects of steroids is the perforation of colonic diverticula.

I would give him a legitimate 50% chance to beat Overeem today.
Overeem has lost a significant amount of muscle, and Brock's TDs were beastly against Hunt.

No they weren't. Hunt is not a wrestler and was able to fend off plenty of those TDs. Not to mention that Reem has decent bjj and could tie brock up from bottom and possibly threaten with subs.

Back