Remember when Brian Ortega was considered the second coming of Christ at 145?

The only PED user that still gets sherbros approval.

There are several guys who get passes.

A few months ago there were idiots with Chael avatars ranting about how TJ needs to be banished from public life.

I remember when Mark Munoz was the next 185 champ; he beat Maia and Leben.
That was until Weidman cut his face open with an amazing standing elbow. That was badass........

There are several guys who get passes.

A few months ago there were idiots with Chael avatars ranting about how TJ needs to be banished from public life.

Cerrone springs to mind when it comes to guys getting passes.

In both cases they benefit from getting busted before most fans knew about them

I agree, hardly ever gets brought up though. I mean, they failed drug tests when drug testing was barely a thing aswell.

I remember him gettin fuckin pieced by clay guida

Dude lost one fight, and you're talking like he's a joke. Oh Sherdog, you never disappoint.

Holloway was lucky the ref called the fight, Ortega was gonna finish Max in the fifth and final round.

Sherdog in full effect once again, invalidating all a fighter's previous solid wins because of a single loss to a future HoF and GOAT champ.

Wasn't Ortega the betting favorite night of the fight.

I like watching him fight but I don't see him as a title holder, he has nearly lost most of his UFC fights on the scorecards before getting a hail mary finish, even Clay Guida was whooping him for most of their fight.

He's like a poor mans Tony Ferguson, except Tony usually only loses one round before making the right adjustments.

I like watching him fight but I don't see him as a title holder, he has nearly lost most of his UFC fights on the scorecards

He won those fights though and then finished his opponents which is more impressive than scraping decisions. MMA fan's are never happy.

the fights that he was losing at first were at the start of his career.
Lately his standup was better he was dominating from the start

He is 14-1. Lost one fight in the last 9 years.

Don't judge any fighter by their last fight only. That's a bit silly.

Back