Remember when Bisping got KOed twice in one month

Bisping has that middle class mentality with money

He's a grafter and that knockout against KG was worth the couple hundred grand he would have got

Sure about that bro? It fucked his other eye up iirc and made him retire.

Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke-part-2.gif

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif

What the hell was he thinking?
Gsp didn’t ko shit. He choked him unconscious. Kelvin knocked him dead though. It was a long trip to Asia to get banged out nice and quick

Nah- I call it " I calls em as I sees em".
It's a fight forum and that's what I do.
Although I do personally hold him and his cowardice responsible for Gegard Mousasi no longer making the walk to the octagon....

.....but , whatever.

It wasn't cowerdice, he was just milking it for a few paydays. You should channel all the energy you put into hating Bisping and turn it into positive vibes for Mousasi. Too much hate is bad for the soul.

He got demolished by GSP and then fought gastelum.. you've gotta respect that.

but at the same time, its hilarious that people use it to delegitimize GSP's win
well people see best in hindsight. Pretending that GSP was the #1 MW in the world was much more laughable than saying that GSP cherry picked.
Those are the 2 ends of the spectrum... so tell me, do you think GSP was the #1 MW in the world for beating Michael Bisping?

It wasn't cowerdice, he was just milking it for a few paydays. You should channel all the energy you put into hating Bisping and turn it into positive vibes for Mousasi. Too much hate is bad for the soul.
Hate (which I do not) and respect (or the lack there of in this case) are 2 different worlds.

well people see best in hindsight. Pretending that GSP was the #1 MW in the world was much more laughable than saying that GSP cherry picked.
Those are the 2 ends of the spectrum... so tell me, do you think GSP was the #1 MW in the world for beating Michael Bisping?

I don't think he was #1 MW in the world, but he WAS the champion. I would've put him at rank 3 under whittaker and romero. It's about being objective IMO.

Sure about that bro? It fucked his other eye up iirc and made him retire.
Erm yeah actually
If you could at least follow the sport long enough to know he was talking about retirement before the gsp fight and how he also had a massive court case on going at the time
He probably took that fight for money, not giving a fuck about health

Holy shit, you're such a witty funny guy.
I'm impressed.

I have "OldBoy91" now under my infamous list of the word " crass "

.. congratulations

That's cute. Took you a whole 5 minutes to come up with that "crass" comeback and edit it in. Dat irony tho.

Bisping has bigger balls than your favourite fighter.

I don't think he was #1 MW in the world, but he WAS the champion. I would've put him at rank 3 under whittaker and romero. It's about being objective IMO.
So if GSP fought at MW regularly and didn’t have any tummy issues, he would be better than Jacare, Rockhold, Brunson, Kennedy, Mousasi, Costa, Israel, Weidman etc...

Try to think of all those fighters and say that GSP would beat them in your head, because GSP Best Bisping.

So if GSP fought at MW regularly and didn’t have any tummy issues, he would be better than Jacare, Rockhold, Brunson, Kennedy, Mousasi, Costa, Israel, Weidman etc...

Try to think of all those fighters and say that GSP would beat them in your head, because GSP Best Bisping.

He beat the champion, who won the title from rockhold

you have to have the champion in top 5, regardless of specific matchups.

I do think GSP would beat Mousasi, Israel, Costa and Brunson btw. I think the others are close neck and neck fights.

Gastelum's boxing is unbelievable.

Back