Remember when Bisping got KOed twice in one month

GSP knocks people out? I don't believe it

As much as you want it, you can't take that way. Stop living in a dream world.
During his "championship run" :
Barely edged by the dangerous c.b dolloway.....
Lol- was walked down by b.j practitioner Thales Leites in a split he should of lost.- again LMAO...
edged by a way past his prime Anderson where he took all the damage

*Rockhold debacle *

Turned down top 3 contenders (romero,Mousasi and souza) and cherry picked 68 year old Henderson ....and, again- LMAO- I actually thought he lost that fight .What a proverbial fraud.

Welter who hadn't fought in 4 years wrested belt by sending him into lullaby (again-lol)...

Another short stocky welter then put him out of his misery as he was clobbered like a cartoon.

In fact, the only fight in his overrated career where he really laid it on someone was his beatdown of way past his prime Cung Le....

Yeah, 14-18 is probably being nice

He's old school. Guy sacrificed an eye for the sport.
He sure did, he sure did
giphy.gif

SaltyGracefulArrowworm-size_restricted.gif

During his "championship run" :
Barely edged by the dangerous c.b dolloway.....
Lol- was walked down by b.j practitioner Thales Leites in a split he should of lost.- again LMAO...
edged by a way past his prime Anderson where he took all the damage

*Rockhold debacle *

Turned down top 3 contenders (romero,Mousasi and souza) and cherry picked 68 year old Henderson ....and, again- LMAO- I actually thought he lost that fight .What a proverbial fraud.

Welter who hadn't fought in 4 years wrested belt by sending him into lullaby (again-lol)...

Another short stocky welter then put him out of his misery as he was clobbered like a cartoon.

In fact, the only fight in his overrated career where he really laid it on someone was his beatdown of way past his prime Cung Le....

Yeah, 14-18 is probably being nice

Wow, Bisping must be giving you sleepless nights. I feel for you bro.

Bisping's a warrior and old school tough guy. Essentially the polar opposite of fatties who talk shit on the internet.

but at the same time, its hilarious that people use it to delegitimize GSP's win

Is what it is really, Bisping was a high level MW but he was always an upset champ not a dominant force.

so stupid especially with his eye.

I could watch Bisping get knocked into a concussed state 20x per month

Bisping never really took a backwards step until he got the belt.
But even though he polarised opinion, he grafted and eventually earned his respect the hard way..

And like him or not ..he must be respected

Wow, Bisping must be giving you sleepless nights. I feel for you bro.
Nah- I call it " I calls em as I sees em".
It's a fight forum and that's what I do.
Although I do personally hold him and his cowardice responsible for Gegard Mousasi no longer making the walk to the octagon....

.....but , whatever.

Bisping's a warrior and old school tough guy. Essentially the polar opposite of fatties who talk shit on the internet.
He may have fucked the MW division for awhile but when all is said and done I'm glad he got to taste the championship gold. The guy gave so much to the sport.

Back