Remember when Bisping got KOed twice in one month

Would've beat Romero and Whittaker in one month.

You take away the compromised defense and chin of Luke Rockhold and Michael Bisping would be LUCKY to make top 20 middleweight list of all time.......maybe somewhere between 14 and 18.

remember when Wand almost brought some Pride to the UFC?

2wn4phs.jpg
Big props to Wand for having enough discipline not to throw the soccer kick and pull back last second.

I'm glad his time as champ ended and GSP got on his bike so the top dogs could finally fight for the belt, but he definitely shouldn't have fought Gastelum so soon. It would have been better to take a bit of time off and do the Rockhold trilogy fight imho.
Na why would he do the Rockhold trilogy and give Rockhold a chance to redeem himself? far funnier to let Rockhold stew in that sea of salt.

must be so instinctual for him to soccer kick like that
That's exactly what it is. I don't think he did it intentionally at all. At the time he was just so used to Pride rules it was natural for him.

Yeah that was just plain and simple a terrible idea lol. Not to mention he got caught the same way in both fights, left his right hand hanging out there and his chin in the air instead of bringing it back to guard lol. Smh Gastellum KO is savage

You take away the compromised defense and chin of Luke Rockhold and Michael Bisping would be LUCKY to make top 20 middleweight list of all time.......maybe somewhere between 14 and 18.

As much as you want it, you can't take that way. Stop living in a dream world.

It's a good thing he decided to duck Yoel and Whittaker.

I am glad his stupid fans are gone with the wind like his career. Could never have a reasonable conversation with them without them resorting to some stupid justification to why he's ducking.

Last edited:
They don't make em like that anymore. Warrior.

Yeah it's insane that he was allowed/chose to fight so soon again.
With one good eye

He deserved it for almost destroying the MW devision for 2 years.

GSP will suffer the same fate. MMA karma is rough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back