Remember when a few years ago some said that Fedor was irrelevant?

He's still a named fighter to the fighters themselves, and beating Fedor, even at this stage of the game, is a beautiful thing to have on your resume.

I for one think Fedor will come back as a middle of the road fighter, top ten, but age and time away will be his biggest enemy in the end.

Do you consider Anderson Silva relevant to the middleweight title picture? And do you think there is a single active middleweight, light heavyweight or perhaps even welterweight who wouldn't jump at the chance to fight him?

He lost because Wedum,Hendo and Antonio Silva whooped his ass fair and square,just accept it.

Does writing this make you hard?

He was past his prime when he lost to 3 awesome fighters:)

He has 3 losses. 3:)

He has over 90 % win ratio:)

Even if he was at his best in his 3 losses (which he absolutely was not), it still wouldn't make a difference. He was still the king of MMA for 7 years and 3 months MMA champion for 9 years and undefeated for 10:)

Choke on this:)

Its hard to argue that he's still relevant. He didn't retire on a high note and if by some miracle he actually fights in the UFC its only because hes a big name. Either way, hes not going to make waves in the HW division at this point in his career

Yeah, he shouldn't be relevant anymore, but he probably is. We will see.

Do you consider Anderson Silva relevant to the middleweight title picture? And do you think there is a single active middleweight, light heavyweight or perhaps even welterweight who wouldn't jump at the chance to fight him?

Of course he is relevant, he just has other problems.

Do you think that the MW GOAT becomes irrelevant after 2 losses?

Do you think that only the current champions are relevant?

WTF?

Then some dude started making threads about him everyday? Yeah, I remember.

He's been retired for 3 years. He is now returning and most top HWs would still love to welcome him back. And for everybody it would have been a huge fight.

Fighters know.

Fighters know he's waay past prime, coming off 3+ years of inactivity. They'd like his name as a win on their records. Hopefully Fedor still has that greatness to make them regret their wish.

Of course he is relevant, he just has other problems.

Do you think that the MW GOAT becomes irrelevant after 2 losses?

Do you think that only the current champions are relevant?

WTF?

Why are you so into Fedor? Seriously, why? Just let him go man

He's still a name, it's like how so many guys wanted to fight Tito while he was in the ufc still.

Dude, did you just compare Tito to Fedor? Tito was a name, yes. But the reason guys like Cain, Arlovski, etc want the Fedor fight is the chance to say they fought/beat the best ever. I doubt anyone, especially someone like Cain, is looking to pad his resume at this point.

remember when a few years ago things were different?
ya things change, christ

Fedor is Fedor. Going for the kill every fight, didn't play safe, he was what a fighter should be, he won some and lost some (MOSTLY WON). Comparing for example to GSP ( A lot o people speak like welterweight was this crazy shark pool), Fitch, Alves, Koscheck and Condit aren't anywhere near the likes of Minotauro and Crocop, only Hendricks can be regarded as a better fighter that those two that Fedor beat, He was awesome and didn't lost for a long time, i pity those who can't enjoy the fighter he was...

Being retired makes you, by definition, irrelevant.

Being retired makes you, by definition, irrelevant.

To some degree I agree however when you leave a legacy as prominent as Fedors there is definitely some residual influence.

Fedor is Fedor. Going for the kill every fight, didn't play safe, he was what a fighter should be, he won some and lost some (MOSTLY WON). Comparing for example to GSP ( A lot o people speak like welterweight was this crazy shark pool), Fitch, Alves, Koscheck and Condit aren't anywhere near the likes of Minotauro and Crocop, only Hendricks can be regarded as a better fighter that those two that Fedor beat, He was awesome and didn't lost for a long time, i pity those who can't enjoy the fighter he was...

nice 2 legit wins meanwhile gsp has like triple the top 5 wins

Regardless of how much you want to tongue Fedor's butthole he remains irrelevant. If he fights a ranked fighter, and wins, then he can become relevant. If you don't fight, then you're not relevant. I realize English isn't your first language and there are probably no schools in whatever 3rd world ghetto you're from but surely even you can understand this.

i guess education in Canada is behind the times then. If Fedor is not the definition of relevant, then you simply don't understand what the word means. He's been relevant since the day he retired, as everyone was hoping for a comeback. Hell, any random picture of him in public got tons of love.

Does writing this make you hard?

He was past his prime when he lost to 3 awesome fighters:)

He has 3 losses. 3:)

He has over 90 % win ratio:)

Even if he was at his best in his 3 losses (which he absolutely was not), it still wouldn't make a difference. He was still the king of MMA for 7 years and 3 months MMA champion for 9 years and undefeated for 10:)

Choke on this:)

Plus he said Fair and square... PED silva and PED Hendo...Werdum is the only legit win...and they all won while fedor was obvisouly over the hill...Now he looks in great condition...shit will be epic.

i guess education in Canada is behind the times then. If Fedor is not the definition of relevant, then you simply don't understand what the word means. He's been relevant since the day he retired, as everyone was hoping for a comeback. Hell, any random picture of him in public got tons of love.

Listen up Pakkie,

Relevant: closely connected or appropriate to the matter at hand.

It's generally accepted that the goal for elite fighters is to become the Champion. Fedor has not been working towards that goal, he has not been close to that goal, in fact he said himself he has no interest in achieving that goal. If you can't figure this shit I won't be surprised, you're just like all the other Fedor worshippers.

P.S. your sig gives away your bias.

Hahahahha, Man this guy is tainting the canadians, must be from buttfuck saskatoon.

Long live Fedor man. Smh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back