Remember when a few years ago some said that Fedor was irrelevant?

kikikhan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's been retired for 3 years. He is now returning and most top HWs would still love to welcome him back. And for everybody it would have been a huge fight.

Fighters know.

He's still a name, it's like how so many guys wanted to fight Tito while he was in the ufc still.

I don't think there is a single UFC HW who wouldn't love to be the one who gets to fight Fedor he is a legend

Just like the MW all want to fight CM Punk, except different reasoning

Thats what happens when you've reached a level of greatness that is un parallel by any human being on earth, ever...in history

I love Fedor but I don't know if it's a good thing of him coming back, I guess he knows best.
Will support regardless of his results. The guy is and forever will be the GOAT.

Thats what happens when you've reached a level of greatness that is un parallel by any human being on earth, ever...in history

You get to do Fedor's dishes.

I love Fedor but I don't know if it's a good thing of him coming back, I guess he knows best.
Will support regardless of his results. The guy is and forever will be the GOAT.

I agree.

I try to keep my hopes down:)

I will be rooting for him with all my being though:D

He's been retired for 3 years. He is now returning and most top HWs would still love to welcome him back. And for everybody it would have been a huge fight.

Fighters know.

Regardless of how much you want to tongue Fedor's butthole he remains irrelevant. If he fights a ranked fighter, and wins, then he can become relevant. If you don't fight, then you're not relevant. I realize English isn't your first language and there are probably no schools in whatever 3rd world ghetto you're from but surely even you can understand this.

It was mostly his fans who blamed his losses on him being out of his prime.

He's still the greatest HW fighter until someone else comes along and assumes the mantle (right now, I still don't see anyone doing that among the current crop.)

And of course, getting a win over him is HUGE, so of course fighters want a shot at him!

Regardless of how much you want to tongue Fedor's butthole he remains irrelevant. If he fights a ranked fighter, and wins, then he can become relevant. If you don't fight, then you're not relevant. I realize English isn't your first language and there are probably no schools in whatever 3rd world ghetto you're from but surely even you can understand this.

Ah, Roca...

Tied with Spid3yo for angriest sherdogger

Last edited:
I realize English isn't your first language and there are probably no schools in whatever 3rd world ghetto you're from but surely even you can understand this.

not cool, man.

2389133-4949054815-micha.gif

Fedor is irrelavant and if finally hes gonna fight in the UFC,i dont see happy ending for him.

People like to use the word irrelevant because DFW taught them a 4-syllable word.

It was mostly his fans who blamed his losses on him being out of his prime.

So you think he is still in his prime?:)

Fedor is so great that he is causing waves way past his prime, after soon to be 3 years and half long retirement:)

But he didn't lose because he was past his prime. He lost because he wasn't into it enough anymore to fight to his capabilities.

He lost because Wedum,Hendo and Antonio Silva whooped his ass fair and square,just accept it.

Its hard to argue that he's still relevant. He didn't retire on a high note and if by some miracle he actually fights in the UFC its only because hes a big name. Either way, hes not going to make waves in the HW division at this point in his career

Back