Social Remember this the next time you watch an American corporation bend the knee to China.

You should probably read up on Nancy Pelosi and her love for China. It's sickening how a mainstream leader of the left treats china.

What? She is the one calling for a boycott. In fact Biden is doing more than Trump ever did on China.

The left is a big critic of how China treats minorities. You can go all the way to the 1990s and see how the left was critical of China's treatment of Tibetans.
That was just their virtue signal of the moment, before straight white makes were allowed to be made enemy #1.

Rent free man, first comment and its about me lol
Or maybe your shake follows you around? And you can’t even reply to any of this because you’re a hack and you defend an awful regime.

channellock-all-trades-tongue-groove-pliers-426-c3_600.jpg

If you walk through the tool aisle at Walmart do yourself and the nice workers at Channel Lock a favor and buy one or more of their tools. No bullshit American company employing Americans.

F*ck China. I hate to say that because I don't dislike the people, I do hate the ruling party.

Or maybe your shake follows you around? And you can’t even reply to any of this because you’re a hack and you defend an awful regime.

No proof at all in that article.

Funny how we have proof of what is happening in Palestine and you turn the other way.

Just admit you want this to be true and don't care even if its bullcrap. Anything to keep China from being a worldpower.

Doesn’t really matter. What matters is that China is awful and there is piles of evidence showing it’s been awful since Mao killed as many as his people as wwii killed people overall

yeah of course. I’ll have a read of the article I'm sure is the same as the others a handful of interviews with random people and estimations based of said interviews and dodgy ‘leaked’ satellite photos. The only difference I’m sure is when i search the authors they won’t be employed by a “ngo” with state department funding they’ll be ex PR for a insurance company or ex social media manager for a fashion magazine, previously know their excellent work on a article about the best gender neutral colour for pregnant women

No proof at all in that article.

Funny how we have proof of what is happening in Palestine and you turn the other way.

Just admit you want this to be true and don't care even if its bullcrap. Anything to keep China from being a worldpower.
Nice whataboutism and a very weak dodge. You are a CCP PP sucker

yeah of course. I’ll have a read of the article I'm sure is the same as the others a handful of interviews with random people and estimations based of said interviews and dodgy ‘leaked’ satellite photos. The only difference I’m sure is when i search the authors they won’t be employed by a “ngo” with state department funding they’ll be ex PR for a insurance company or ex social media manager for a fashion magazine, previously know their excellent work on a article about the best gender neutral colour for pregnant women
Well it’s always something she you’re defending a commie regime, isn’t it? Careful you might bump teeth with @Zazen

Nice whataboutism and a very weak dodge. You are a CCP PP sucker

How is that whataboutism? You've never once shown concern for any minority group but because you have a political agenda with China you are desperately wishing for this to be true even though nobody has presented any significant proof of these claims. All it is is wishful thinking, China has become powerful and aren't cozying up to the USA like countries like Japan have in the past. USA can't stand that fact so they exaggerate all these claims with nonsense like forced labor and genocide so they can try to create civil unrest in the country. The Chinese aren't buying it this time around.

I just wish we had some consistency from the righties on this board. They constantly shit on Muslims and China but now I am supposed to believe they've grown a special place in their heart for Chinese Muslims? Dude its so obvious this is all about politics and you don't care about the truth.

I remember when Ben Shapiro had PM Stephen 'GOAT' Harper on, and he basically said, "We've made a fatal mistake with China. They are playing the long game and are going to beat us. At this point we have to figure out how to mitigate the loses". Shapiro basically just dismissed him and spouted some Randian pseudo-economic tripe about the 'freer the markets...' without any substance. It showed just how deluded both the left and right is when chasing quarterly profits over absolutely anything else.

Shapiro couldn't even bring himself to admit that the CCP might know what they are doing by building overcapicity in housing, with the famous ghost cities. Meanwhile, an entire generation of working class westerners are locked out of ever owning a home.

The hubris has still not sunk in. We were playing chess whilst they were playing go.

Harper, the same guy who made a PR events when the ChiComs sent 2 pandas to the Toronto zoo. Yeah, real tough on China.

How is that whataboutism? You've never once shown concern for any minority group but because you have a political agenda with China you are desperately wishing for this to be true even though nobody has presented any significant proof of these claims. All it is is wishful thinking, China has become powerful and aren't cozying up to the USA like countries like Japan have in the past. USA can't stand that fact so they exaggerate all these claims with nonsense like forced labor and genocide so they can try to create civil unrest in the country. The Chinese aren't buying it this time around.

I just wish we had some consistency from the righties on this board. They constantly shit on Muslims and China but now I am supposed to believe they've grown a special place in their heart for Chinese Muslims? Dude its so obvious this is all about politics and you don't care about the truth.
Because no one else is being systematically attacked and destroyed like the Chinese minorities are. You are just to what about me and it’s so incredibly pathetic. No one else is even close to this level and you pretending it is is pathetic even for sherdog.
I don’t like Islam and I’ve never made that a secret. I have no problem with Chinese people. But I’ve said since at one, even muslims don’t deserve this treatment by China. So go cry a river while you what about this one more time Hope Xi puts honey on his want for you

Respect to BuzzFeed for actually covering Chinese atrocities. Most leftists turn a blind to CCP’s horrible actions in order to make money or they don’t want it to acknowledge communism is bad.

That was just their virtue signal of the moment, before straight white makes were allowed to be made enemy #1.
The left is anti imperialism, anti colonial, anti cultural chauvinism. The CCP is all these things. The left typically supports the little guy and historically suppressed groups. In China the Han dominate the country and small groups like the Uyghurs and Tibetans are under their jackboot.

I really don't know how these narrative started that the left supports China or doesn't care about the Uyghurs. Maybe people got the perception after Trump was tough on China , so people assumed the left must be for China since the left is opposed to Trump.

The left is anti imperialism, anti colonial, anti cultural chauvinism. The CCP is all these things. The left typically supports the little guy and historically suppressed groups. In China the Han dominate the country and small groups like the Uyghurs and Tibetans are under their jackboot.

I really don't know how these narrative started that the left supports China or doesn't care about the Uyghurs. Maybe people got the perception after Trump was tough on China , so people assumed the left must be for China since the left is opposed to Trump.

You want the 2007 left.. It’s gone bro. Let it go.

The current left is very pro imperialism, btw.

Harper, the same guy who made a PR events when the ChiComs sent 2 pandas to the Toronto zoo. Yeah, real tough on China.

At least he has admitted his mistake and short sightedness, Castro Jr and the rest of them are still drinking the juice.

At least he has admitted his mistake and short sightedness, Castro Jr and the rest of them are still drinking the juice.

Admitting his mistake after leaving office and can't rectify them .... no thanks.

edit: my reference to the pandas is a joke in Canada b/c harper talked tough af against china before he was PM and then turned into a ChiCom dick sucker.

Admitting his mistake after leaving office and can't rectify them .... no thanks.

edit: my reference to the pandas is a joke in Canada b/c harper talked tough af against china before he was PM and then turned into a ChiCom dick sucker.

He didn't leave office out of choice, and plenty of people were soft on China up until around 2015 when their moves in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the South China Sea became more obvious.

The fact he is using his name value to promote a change in tact is important. Plenty of Democrats and Republicans are still drinking Xi's juice, plenty of British Conservatives and far leftists are too. New Zealand seems to be abandoning their allies and making bed with China for economic gains. They should be kicked out of the Five Eyes and replaced by Japan IMO. Half of Europe is already more loyal to Beijing and Moscow than Washington and London.

Agreed. Ben might be right on some issues but economics he is dead wrong and imho a shill for big corporations

He's both a social conservative and an economic libertarian. The worst of both worlds.

Back