Remember the time when you said Holloway would beat Conor in a rematch?

Probably would have been better as a private message to the person who said it?

Conor is a better boxer / striker than anything either of them have shown by far. Moving up 2 weights and fighting Nate at 170 throughout 5 rounds Is an Infinitely tougher stylistic test than either Poirier or Max would present. Any opinion other than this is just poor / sloppy analysis.

At the same time though, It all depends which Conor shows up. Whether he has the fire that he once did remains to be seen. Assuming he's on his A game though, stylistically neither Poirier or Max touches him.
lol no, Nate Diaz is not a tougher test than Poirier or Max; those guys would smash Nate.

And ROFL at the idea someone who disagrees with you is "sloppy analysis." You do know saying that doesn't make you right outside of your own head, right? I get that you like Conor and all, but your analysis is clearly wildly biased.

I don't even want to hear about a fighter showing up with his A game. That's a pretense for and excuse when they lose just like motivated Penn, old Vitor, prime Tyson, and all of the rest. Conor is either good enough to beat them or he isn't, and I think most agree that he isn't.

Conor is more skilled but in a 5 round fight he would gas out without finishing Max, then probably get finished in the championship rounds. Though if Conor would manage to survive, he would win the decision.

Max's last fight he showed tremendous heart and toughness, then made no excuses and was a class act.

Conor's last fight he cheated, begged for mercy then gave up his back and quit like a bitch, then made nothing but excuses and has been completely delusional about the the fight.

Conor fans have no place to talk shit about Max

Max's last fight he showed tremendous heart and toughness, then made no excuses and was a class act.

Conor's last fight he cheated, begged for mercy then gave up his back and quit like a bitch, then made nothing but excuses and has been completely delusional about the the fight.

Conor fans have no place to talk shit about Max
Max lost to a guy Conor slept inside 2 minutes

Max fans were talking like he was gonna take over the lightweight division m, I was the only one saying him and his pillow fisted won’t do shit at lightweight

Barboza probably beats him

<FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy>{<jordan}{<jordan}

Diaz is a better version of max as he has the following
  1. 2 inches in height
  2. A second degree BJJ black belt under the Gracie’s
  3. About 7 inches of reach
  4. About 10 lbs of weight
  5. A better chin
  6. Better boxing
Max has the kicking advantage I’ll give him that

so does Nate.

What a lot of people don't understand about the Nate Conor fight as well Is that part of fighting a Diaz brother means you need to create distance. They are very good on the inside, at close range, up against the cage where they can land combinations or overwhelm you with pressure. Conor needed to constantly move to keep the fight at range where he's the more calculated fighter. Anyone who's sparred a bigger opponent as well knows that It will tire you out more as well. Often significantly more. Nate's size, reach, style as a boxer and ability to walk through all shots Is a tool that he has to tire Conor out.

Something that Neither Poirier or Max would have. He was able to win a 5 round fight against Nate.

This is typically the fight people use to articulate his poor cardio but as I've noted above, It's not that simple.

Conor couldn't even last 35 seconds with number 27 ranked LW Joe Duffy.

Dustin could handily beat Conor; Max could beat him in a tough battle.

Not sure why this is made out to be absurd- Conor got finished twice in MMA and once in boxing. It's not like he has looked unbeatable or anything.

He slept Aldo and to diminish that is a slight against Jose.

Conor would absolutely batter Maxine and Dusty inside 3 rounds. Last Saturday confirmed that one beyond a doubt.

It's hard to believe that Dusty has a belt in a division with Conor, Tony and Khabib.

Conor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BDustin%2BPoirier%2B2%2B(1).gif

max-holloway-conor-mcgregor.jpg
:D

Conor wouldn't be able to KO Max. Also Conor would get badly finished in a 5rounder.

He would walk through him

Connor has cardio for a round or two

Max was coming after Dustin in the 3rd, 4th and 5th, Max was never in any danger of getting finished

Little Connor wouldn’t get his shit pushed in by either, not that he has the balls to face either of them currently

I still got my money on Max. Conor is going tot have to put Max away in 2 rounds, if not, hes done for.

Conor fans living through his past but not his present, yall are sad. lol

If anything the Poirier fight made me more confident Max would beat Conor, and so would Poirier.

For sure he would, when Max started taking the later rounds Conor would have faded where Poirier didn't bitch out

Back