Remember the time when you said Holloway would beat Conor in a rematch?

giphy.gif

conor has no power at lightweight

...itd be stalemate

Remember when Conor used to fight in the cage instead of on twitter?

Regardless of the Dustin fight, Max still beats Conor at 155. Conor would gas and Max would pour it on.

Conor does not have half the heart of Dustin or Max.

He wouldn't stop max and max would be there for the 3-5. Conor would either be stopped or resort to turning his back and running like in the nate fight.

Also,

Remember when conor fans believed joe rogan and the ufc hype machine and believed that "No one can take that left hand." And that a guy with not verifiable boxing experience was going to KO an all time great who had been in with other all time greats with actual skill and punching power?

How did that go?

<Dana05>

Why is this being discussed. Conor has starched both these two cans already. History will repeat.

At 145 (which is where Max belongs) the rematch would result in a Max win. Max might lose the first round or even second, but he would destroy Conor in 3-5.

What has Conor been doing for us not to believe this would be the case? It seems like he's just doing coke, drinking and partying. He looked like shit against Khabib. Max's chin and Cardio would still be a problem for Conor in a 5 rd fight.

Tbh I won't admit being wrong cause Max might still be able to beat Conor especially given Conor's outside issues, beating someone at that age before they win 13 in a row is a real reason to be skeptical. But the idea of Conor>Max is no longer a joke and I feel bad for treating it as such. I think

Conor was better than Dustin at 145 at least, didn't just beat him, his fight with Max back in the day was more dominant than either of Dustin's wins. Dustin looks like he's improved at 145 though, Conor hard to tell looked bad at 170 and has only fought twice at 155 and it's hard to draw any conclusions from those fights. Eddie I think was never a top 155'er and with Khabib, I think Khabib is superior to just about everyone at 155 except Tony.

Max is going to get brutally KO'd the next time he faces a puncher. We've seen this story before people. He just took an insane amount of punishment. Sure, he's a zombie now but that eventually fades. Every fighter who has an iron chin eventually cannot take it anymore.

Max just took a really bad beating from a guy who is good, but not some legendary puncher. Conor probably KO's Max in the 1st or 2nd round then Sherdog will shit on Max and say he wasn't good.

Is normal.

Remember the time you said McGregor would KO Khabib?

tenor.gif

I have proof you were wrong. I’ll wait on your proof. Though it may take a decade. After that clown sorts out some shit he got himself into.

lol of course. Nate "the bigger man" diaz. Funny how before fighting connor he was just a LW who was getting outmuscled. But now he is some giant beast of a man.

Is he not bigger then Holloway? Does he not have great cardio? Does he not throw loads of strikes like Holloway?

IDK what him being ragdolled by wrestlers has to do with anything? Is conor really gonna take him down? and even if he could.. why do it? he'd most likely get subbed

IF he "survived" a bigger fighter in Diaz why would he be scared to fight Holloway again?

If the Conor/Alvarez fight was yesterday then I would definitely say Max is in trouble, given the way he got hit by Dustin in the opening rounds.
But that was years ago.

Conor looked slower against Khabib, and I would venture a guess that he's putting in a fraction of the work he used to. If anything Conor looks bigger and heavier than he used to, which is going to slow him down and gas him out even worse.

Conor still has KO power, so I'd give him a shot, but Max has a god-tier chin and cardio for days. I can see this fight going a lot like McGregor-Diaz 2 which was very close, but given McGregor's slide I think Max wins that late.

Poirier has much more raw power at 155 than Conor does.
Based on what exactly? Conor destroying Eddie with ease while DP went life ands death with him, or was it Khabib wrestle f'n him? Conor has looked immortal at 55 and then very mortal. We really do not have a lot of data on who or what he is now. He may be washed up but he may also be able to toy with everyone, KO everyone and Bib may just be a bad match up. Need more data.

Dustin could handily beat Conor;
I don't think so.
While Conor seems to be on a decline, and dustin on a rise, there's still levels to this.
Conor is a way more technical, crisper, and overall better striker than dustin.

I don't know who's worse, Conor's fans or haters, so much bias on both sides.
Don't let Conor's personality cloud your judgement when it comes to his fighting skills.
He's a great fighter.
He's the best counter puncher I've ever seen compete in mma.

YEah.

I'm willing to bet any of these noobs that Conor wins again.

And I didn't need to see the Dustin fight. Stylistiically Conor is just too solid and in control for most fighters on the feet.

For 8 minutes he is the most solid striker in the UFC. He will fade, as usual.

That's not the point though. I'm aware he hasn't fought In 2 and a half years. I'm just articulating that his game has evolved from the point of his career that people are judging him on..fights like the Bendo fight.

At least let the man fight before you attempt to "articulate" his game. You have nothing to go on. He has no wins of note other than a gassed out Conor.

Back