Remember the time when you said Holloway would beat Conor in a rematch?

perlrulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Dustin could handily beat Conor; Max could beat him in a tough battle.

Not sure why this is made out to be absurd- Conor has fairly recently gotten finished twice in MMA and once in boxing. It's not like he has looked unbeatable or anything.

Last edited:
I used think that and I change my mind after seeing max/dustin.
Max is too hittable, lacks head movement.
Would love to see the rematch though.

at 145 max would probably dust conor. 155? yeah, thats not looking too good for holloway lol

I'd still take Max. How is Conor going to deal with the volume for 5 rounds? He'd have to take Max out early.

Not sure why this is made out to be absurd- Conor got finished twice in MMA and once in boxing. It's not like he has looked unbeatable or anything.

4 times, in mma.

Conor who had much better cardio back then, couldn't finish a 22 year old Max in a 3 round fight. How is he going to win a 5 round decision when he's being pressure to death, being the heartless fighter that he is? Hell, even Poirier, one of the grittiest fighters in the UFC with great cardio, almost gave up in round 4. Conor has no chance.

Conor who had much better cardio back then, couldn't finish a 22 year old Max in a 3 round fight. How is he going to win a 5 round decision when he's being pressure to death, being the heartless fighter that he is? Hell, even Poirier, one of the grittiest fighters in the UFC with great cardio, almost gave up in round 4. Conor has no chance.
Max won't handle the power well it seems.

Not sure why this is made out to be absurd- Conor got finished twice in MMA and once in boxing. It's not like he has looked unbeatable or anything.

Yeah, because either is a second degree BJJ black belt, world champion of sambo, or the greatest boxer of the lower weight classes.

I'd still take Max. How is Conor going to deal with the volume for 5 rounds? He'd have to take Max out early.

You mean like Dustin very nearly did?

Nope, but if Max can use his face for defense for over two rounds then he could turn things around when the panic sets in. I'd like to see a rematch if Conor decides to be useful again.

Sherdog, where you're as good as your last fight result.

I don't get it. What happened that makes you think he wouldn't?

Poirier has much more raw power at 155 than Conor does.

lol nope
one legged conor wrestlefucked holloway
healthy conor would beat him into a coma

Back