Remember the "Four Horsewomen" ???

Main event was good, Megan Anderson straight up beat the ginger out of Moran, and the polish chick vs the gay soccer mom was ok.

Ah what the hell. I'm always good for a little girl on girl violence. Thanks. I'll give it a look.

Ah what the hell. Nothing else on. Thanks. I'll give it a look.
It was pretty good, I enjoyed it. The chicks who fought Moran and Duke were hot, the second fight the blonde in the blue tights is a badass chick, huge rack for a fighter.

Lol "same like i don't know who cathal pendred or artem lobov are"

Clearly you know who they are

Nice call. After all, I can't spell either of those guys/girls' names right now. I really don't know who they are but dickcheney apparently knows.

It was pretty good, I enjoyed it. The chicks who fought Moran and Duke were hot, the second fight the blonde in the blue tights is a badass chick, huge rack for a fighter.
Whoa... I'm watching the weigh-ins as we speak. I see what you mean. :cool:

All of them are fuckable just by not being obese like most women. But yea, they are annoying

2016_07_30_01_27_08_Facebook.png

53467-Seinfeld-Elaine-cringe-gif-k0H9.jpeg

One of the most cringeworthy moments in mma history.

I remember when they were plodding around the UFC when Rousey was on a high and they were leeching off of her after TUF, holding up her belts and doing the lame fingers. The cringiest, lamest gimmick.. and it surpassed Paul Buentello's failed catchphrase or Mask's lame Iceman fight intro.

Seeing the turn of events.. coming from an agnostic, I almost want to say there is a god. :icon_lol:

I felt embarrassed for them.

They all seem like dicks too

Back