Rumored Remember the day Maia submitted Askren?

Hendricks getting rid of Fitch and Maia getting rid of Askren are some of my best UFC memories.

People would say Ronda but I actually liked to watch her fight, win or lose.

Actually, Maia was both of those guys last UFC Fights. He fitched Fitch, then fitch was cut. He submitted askren, and then askren retired.

Too bad Nate Marquosterone was Novitzkied
Too bad for us fans*.

Watching him was a hell of a lot more entertaining than watching some girly unathletic Brathilian with a lisp, that pencil necks live vicariously through, dry hump people

Maia doesn't get the credit he deserves for tapping Askren into retirement. That fight sealed the deal on Askren's dreams.
I think his hip being ruined is why he retired

Nearly finished by Lawler in 5 seconds
Finished by Jorge in 5 seconds
Tapped out by Maia then retires

Meanwhile Mighty Mouse is living large and Dana White free
Lol but people care even less about MM then they did before, and when he gets destroyed by some nobody, his legacy will be tainted.

Loved his fight against brad Pickett.

I think his hip being ruined is why he retired

That's what he says, but his plan was to get a couple Ws in the UFC and fight GSP or for the belt and win big money. His brand got dismantled, after refusing to give Lawler a rematch and the fans getting justifiably upset everyone rejoiced when he got knocked out into oblivion by masvidal, to salvage his brand he focused on his grappling and put himself up against the best grappler in the division, demian maia, which he seemed to be doing ok against until he gassed and got choked unconscious in the third. After that there was no real redemption, he'd need to string together 4+ wins in order to even be relevant anymore at WW and he just gave up.

Back