Remember that guy named.......

ShootoKing

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Kagemusha. Yeah, the :eek::eek::eek: who got banned 100 million times. Now, that he is banned for good, he is really pissed off. Check out his wonderful threads on the Anti-Sherdog site. Good job chump. Continue to read our Forums, and be proud. I know its killing u that u cant post. Bwhahahaha.... loser.

Oh BTW....
kage2.jpg

How can you permantely ban someone - New User ID / and IP ... all you need........

We made it so that queer can only "read" the forums. It kills him more by doing that.

Now I have to Neuralyze myself because of that picture. That is one memory I dont want to remember.

For some reason - I cant upload the same picture no more. I done it about 7 times I think - but now I cant. I had to resave the file under another name and now Sherdog found my plot and got bored of seeing it.

Yeah anti sherdog, is possibly the most horrific tragedy in the history of the internet....

the guy "sherdogs 2 inch penis" left me with no other option except to log off as i could feel my sides starting to actually split from the sheer ingenuity of that name.........

bastards

Originally posted by ShootoKing
Kagemusha. Yeah, the :eek::eek::eek: who got banned 100 million times. Now, that he is banned for good, he is really pissed off. Check out his wonderful threads on the Anti-Sherdog site. Good job chump. Continue to read our Forums, and be proud. I know its killing u that u cant post. Bwhahahaha.... loser.

Oh BTW....
kage2.jpg
WTF!?!?!?!?! Goddamnit. Now I have to go throw up and wash my eyes with bleach and isopropyl alcohol. Thanks, SHootoking.

haha. He was great.

Sherdog.net has 3897 members and 2,348 of those are Kage changing his name to Kagemusha. Kage316. Kagei'amnotgayreally.

What a guy.

Still wish the superfight between him and Hojak would of went down.

Kage pussied out..... as expected. Now, he wants a piece of me. If/when it does happen... which it wont because he's too fuckin scared, Kage is gonna get messed up. I pity that kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back