Remember that conversation about which country could make a clean sweep as champions?

I had this thought earlier, honestly, almost the same thing. I was watching a video about rival gangs in L.A and how some were decided by simple things like geographical location and street numbers, etc.

And I was like....I wonder if all the gangs partaking in these events even for a second realize why they are doing it, let alone, how ridiculous it is to let the false distinctions among us divide and conquer. I wouldn't say all gang members were racist, but, I'd wager a lot are. You don't see a lot of multiculturalism in most gangs. That said, someone should tell all these people they are essentially fighting over areas and pieces of land that were mapped and divided by a bunch of people who'd never qualify to be in their gang. The railroad isn't your "territory divider", that's where some fucking industrialized train was put to most likely ship goods back and forth between states. Why would you let some train tracks, a thin red line, or even language barrier be the thing that institutes who you war, and how you war?

I don't like the idea of giving people that much power over me.

Great points. These are all the same reasons why a handful of prison guards are able to control a whole population of prisoners and keep them in place. Divide them up by race and let them fight amongst each other. When, all they have to do is wake up and realize how much they outnumber the guards, then team up and free themselves.

Brazil
HW: JDS, Werdum
LHW: Glover, Machida
MW: Anderson, Jacare, Belfort
WW: Maia
LW: RDA :redface:
FW: Aldo
BW: Barao
FLW: Lineker? Nah

Great points. These are all the same reasons why a handful of prison guards are able to control a whole population of prisoners and keep them in place. Divide them up by race and let them fight amongst each other. When, all they have to do is wake up and realize how much they outnumber the guards, then team up and free themselves.
That sounds like a legit way to get yourself shot.

I know this is fun to think about, but before this breaks down into a stupid conversation of nationalism lets remember the most important fact of all...everyone on that list are human beings which connects all of us from everywhere. Don't let these assholes in power mind control us by creating false distinctions amongst us and then conquer us.

Sudo1.jpg

Cruz being Champ is BS. Barao should be considered the real champ.

It will be out of Brazil and America who can make the sweep first.

HW: Cain or JDS are the only two real contenders so it's either gonna be USA or Brazil
LHW: Jones has that belt locked up
MW: USA has it but Brazil has the 3 most legit contenders so it will most likely end up there
WW: Canada has it and only USA can get it off them
LW: USA has it and only USA can win it off them
FW: Brazil has it only USA can get it off them, money says Brazil keeps it though
BW: USA has it but Brazil likely beats them
FLW: USA will keep it
WBW: USA has it but they're ducking Brazil's biggest challenger

So as of right now USA has 7 of the possible 9 belts in their possession (excluding interim of course) Brazil has legitimate contenders in 3 divisions HW, MW and BW. In my opinion Brazil will win the bantamweight strap, through sheer probability will win the middleweight strap back and the Heavyweight strap is maybe a 40/60 chance of winning it. If I was to put money on which country would sweep first I'd have to go with the USA because certain divisions Brazil just doesn't have enough numbers in like Welterweight for instance, outside of Erick Silva there's really no one and USA has a ton of fighters at that weight. Light Heavyweight is another division that Brazil really lacks depth in, outside of Glover there's no real stand outs.

I've heard americans have dicks on their had. People in our country have their butts inside out. Not to forget, candaians have three legs one of which is stuck up their arse. And of course, we all know mexicans have theri feets backside.

MMA is still not global enough to state that. If a small country like Dagestan can produce great fighters, imagine once MMA gains popularity in other countries with strong wrestling like Turkey, Iran, Cuba and other many of the Turkic countries such as Uzbekistan, Kasakhstan and so on.

Last edited:
Brazil > USA and it's not even close. Don't forger UFC is an american company.

Wait until this sport is as big in Europe as it is in America. Things will change in the next decades.

Right now USA controls 6.5 of 9 UFC titles. Must I say more.

It seems to go in stages. Just 5 years ago, most of the UFC champions were Brazilian.

Gustaffson is LHW champ in my eyes...

For those wishing for it, the closest your gonna get is all the belts in North America as long as GSP is running shit

Yeh it is awfully close. I'm really pulling for GSP, JDS, and Anderson though. And I feel like Barao should be considered BW champ.

2 outta 3 aint bad, but it sure as hell aint 100%.

Back