Remember Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney dancing to celebrate sanctuary status?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by KeepItRealist, Aug 8, 2018.

1. KeepItRealist

KeepItRealist Red Belt

[​IMG]

Jim Kenney and the city that elected him should be sued into bankruptcy by the family of this rape victim and anyone else who was the victim of a crime by an illegal they harbored. Same city that banned store owners from using bulletproof glass because apparently it's racist. Same should happen in every other sanctuary city. Why it's not already, I don't know.

Morning Star, Zer and Tropodan like this.
  2. Dirt Road Soldier

Dirt Road Soldier Salt the flesh! Fuck the wound!

I'm sure they would come up with some AMAZING defense on how it's not their fault, OR the immigrants fault but rather all on the shoulders of the "Jack Booted Fascist Nazi Thugs of Pure Evil" in ICE.

3. KeepItRealist

KeepItRealist Red Belt

Well, that would fit with Kenney describing the terror attack on police in Philly in January of 2016 by an ISIS supporter who said he did it in the name of Islam as having absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Islam.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  4. Fugazy

Fugazy Aka Ferrari Houseshoes

Link?

5. KeepItRealist

KeepItRealist Red Belt

6. Fugazy

Fugazy Aka Ferrari Houseshoes

That's sick. A real tragedy.

What must posses these politicians to sell us out in this way? I mean really I am dying to know. I get the usual pay for play in politics, but I absolutely can't understand why politicians create policies to harbor illegals.

I truly believe that an illegal caught commiting a violent crime should be executed. Fuck that. Get caught here illegally, with a clean record, instant. deport without regards for your connections within 48 hrs. If you have family that wants to come, they can get the fuck out too. Non-violent offenders should have to do labor during their term.

But violent offenders... Hang violent offenders at a border facing their country of origin.