Remember McGregor's constant talk about Aldo's belt?

Croo67

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"Spit shine that belt for me" "Give me that belt" etc and then he took it from the table on a press conference and from a corridor outside Aldo's room.

And Nate coaxed him into saying it was worthless and that he doesn't "give a shit about it".

McGregor didn't bother sitting the belt up again after it fell, despite doing it every 10 seconds before that comment.

Poor Conor. He now can't show his pride in his belt because of Nate.

He should have glassed him live on TV in front of the whole world for everyone to see when Conor took his belt... I toll can't believe Dana shielded him.

What the fuck kind of white belt thread is this? Nate lost the chance to be WEC and UFC champ. I like Nate, no, love Nate, but your Conor hate is pitiful.

"Spit shine that belt for me" "Give me that belt" etc and then he took it from the table on a press conference and from a corridor outside Aldo's room.

And Nate coaxed him into saying it was worthless and that he doesn't "give a shit about it".

McGregor didn't bother sitting the belt up again after it fell, despite doing it every 10 seconds before that comment.

Or you know, maybe he realised as he was picking it back up every 10 seconds that it's time to stop.

You people cling on to anything to hate on the guy. It's incredible.

Or you know, maybe he realised as he was picking it back up every 10 seconds that it's time to stop.

You people cling on to anything to hate on the guy. It's incredible.

No, he now knows he can't brag about the belt and take it everywhere, as Diaz coaxed him into (falsely) admitting that he didn't care about his belt.

To be real,Conor was saying belts don't mean shit months ago.

Yes poor Conor, it's all been for nothing. Believe me it matters more to you than it does him.

No, he now knows he can't brag about the belt and take it everywhere, as Diaz coaxed him into (falsely) admitting that he didn't care about his belt.

It's like dealing with kids this whole Conor hating thing. Your accusations are so, so baseless it's not even funny.

This is from Conor himself, date Sep 3rd 2015, months before Diaz said anything about his belt:

Conor McGregor said:
"Really, what is a belt? What is Jose's belt? He was handed the belt when they bought the WEC. He was gifted his belt. He didn't win it from nobody," McGregor retorted. "I mean the belt doesn't mean jack shit. It's the numbers that really mean business. That's what I hold, every number in the damn game."

"As far as belts and stuff, I don't really care about the belt as well. Whatever Joe wants to say, it's fine. If he wants to say it's an illegitimate belt, that's his business," he said. "But December 12, I will unify the belts, move up to lightweight, and win that belt as well."

What the fuck kind of white belt thread is this? Nate lost the chance to be WEC and UFC champ. I like Nate, no, love Nate, but your Conor hate is pitiful.
Yeah, I'm as big a Diaz fanboy as they come but I have to say this is getting out of hand.

ZiNLFEI.gif

Conor was only saying that because all he wanted to do is fight Nate,

It was crappy point. People say that Diaz "won" that press conference, but with stupids points like that it's pathetic. Anyone in the UFC should be aiming to be Champion.

And the haters hanging on a voice crack, seriously this is pointless.

I'm more interested in the whole PED business right now, Diaz has always been a straight forward dude.

Back