Remember how joyous Sherdog was when Rousey was defeated? Let us pray for another great night.

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
November 15th, 2015.

I was a lurker back then.

Sherdog exploded. I remember how joyous everybody on Sherdog was when Rousey got KTFO'd. Thread after thread and post after post there was not a single ounce of negativity. MMA fans from all walks of life got along for once. It didn't matter if you were a Silva fan, McGregor fan, BJ Penn fan or a Fedor fan. Heck, it didn't matter if you were a Pride nuthugger. All that mattered was Rousey was the common enemy. And the enemy was finally defeated. For days we all celebrated together in harmony. Harmony on Sherdog I've never witnessed since.

I remember a Sherdogger saying "this must've been how my grandparents felt when World War II ended." And damn did it feel good.

Let us all pray for another great night.

War Nunes.

If you didn't want Rousey to lose last time, shame on you.
If you want Ronda to lose this time, shame on you.

I want Ronda to win, and I want MMA/UFC to get even bigger.

I can live it with it either way. But for those of you who care about such things, you should probably root for a competitive fight.

I want Ronda to win, and I want MMA/UFC to get even bigger.
Why can't Nunes winning help make MMA/UFC get bigger? She'll be seen as superior to Rousey since the general public already puts her in high regard.

Last edited:

Hillary Clinton should be ambassador to iraq. she voted to fuck up that country and then she voted to withdraw from that country which fucked it up even more.

that would be a better punishment than locking her up because hopefully she will die in iraq

Ronda's antics over the past few years make it so hard to root for her. I seriously had no issue with her on her rise to stardom, but once she got there, she became a major douche.

It was sickening to watch Dana fond over her as well. Giving her tight hugs and kisses...like bro, you're her boss. Start acting like a boss!

November 15th, 2015.

Sherdog exploded. I remember how joyous everybody on Sherdog was when Rousey got KTFO'd. Thread after thread and post after post there was not a single ounce of negativity. MMA fans from all walks of life got along for once. It didn't matter if you were a Silva fan, McGregor fan, BJ Penn fan or a Fedor fan. Heck, it didn't matter if you were a Pride nuthugger. All that mattered was Rousey was the common enemy. And the enemy was finally defeated. For days we all celebrated together in harmony. Harmony on Sherdog I've never witnessed since.

I remember a Sherdogger saying "this must've been how my grandparents felt when World War II ended." And damn did it feel good.

War Nunes.
Not a Rousey fan but shut the hell up already

We all know how threatened you Japanophile MMA fans are

It's true. I was there.

I watched the full fight about 3-4 times when it happened but the other day, I was looking for something MMA related and stumbled on it again. Damn near got a tear in my eye when I saw Ronda get put out and Holly doing her victory lap.

Yeah it was fucking great!

@El Chapo spammed the whole board with Hammerfist Holly gifs.

That night/week was awesome. Whole Sherdog was celebrating.

Me and @El Chapo were bumping threads left and right<41>

And then we got Shoop DAT KO Ronda epic thread LOL

November 15th, 2015.

War Nunes.
I'd like Nines to win.

But got that feeling, Ronda got this.

TBD I tend to jinx whoever I think will win...

However we will see!?! Maybe I'm just being clever reverse phycology shit with myself here

I'd like Nines to win.

But got that feeling, Ronda got this.

TBD I tend to jinx whoever I think will win...

However we will see!?! Maybe I'm just being clever reverse phycology shit with myself here
I really, really don't like auto correct on ma fone... nines and TBD = Nunes and TBF ofc!

November 15th, 2015.

War Nunes.
It'd be nice, but Nunes doesn't have "it" to get it done.

I'll be happier if CoGar gets clowned tonight. I want Ronda to win.

Back