Television Remember Dane Cook?

Was Dane Cook Actually Funny?

• Total voters
He was ok. Definitely not funny enough to justify how famous he got, but he was a mid level comedian.

Like if he became part of rogans crew of comedians who are good enough to get work but not become stars, that would feel about right.

I wouldn't call him funny, but I'm not gonna lie, his theater in the round special made me laugh back in the day.

I voted funny. I’ve seen a lot of truly unfunny comedians die on stage and struggle through a 20-minute set and not get a single laugh from a crowd.

He’s definitely funnier than the hacks posing as comedians on late night television and I thought he was funny in Waiting and Employee of the Month.

He was a good looking guy that connected with millenials. I never found him funny, but he was good in movies. But he lost his looks and started dating 18 year olds. Also never ever had a sip of alcohol.....something weird about that.
View attachment 888029

Looks like he's morphing into Harvey Weinstein

I voted funny. I’ve seen a lot of truly unfunny comedians die on stage and struggle through a 20-minute set and not get a single laugh from a crowd.

He’s definitely funnier than the hacks posing as comedians on late night television and I thought he was funny in Waiting and Employee of the Month.

I forgot he was in Waiting, yea he was good in that too

"Almost had to switch to the 10 second rule"

If you were getting anything that resembled pussy back in 2007 you had to have gone to a RomCom or two starting Dane Cook.

It is what it is.

51aqWXcgg3L._SY445_.jpg

Dane was a good comedian. Like people have said, he just became too big too fast and it burned him out with his audience

That clip of him talking about working at Burger King may be one of the funniest and relatable bits I've ever seen because I worked at BK as a teenager too

If you were getting anything that resembled pussy back in 2007 you had to have gone to a RomCom or two starting Dane Cook.

It is what it is.

51aqWXcgg3L._SY445_.jpg
Everyone has that one person that no matter what they are in, you hate them and can’t watch. For me it’s Dax Shepard. Can’t stand him.

I remember the one movie where he had fully nude sex scenes with a hundred fully nude women in short clips one at a time.

He’s gaining in the poll.

greatest comeback in sherdog history?

Seems like he's the Nickelback of comedy. Everyone claims to hate him, yet someone was buying all those tickets.

Back