Remember Cerrone limping ?

What is there to discuss?

If you're too injured to fight then you pull out. If you choose to fight injured then you don't get to use it as an excuse after the fact. It's really that simple.
Ok genius
When was the last time did that happened? Never. It simply doesn't work like that. Just show not serious and not credible unprofessional this whole thing was. How can't you understand that

LOVE COWBOY

But he is a shot fighter. 3 tko losses in 7 months. 50 fights. Lost 7/11. He was a lamb to the slaughter.

Ok genius
When was the last time did that happened? Never. It simply doesn't work like that. Just show not serious and not credible unprofessional this whole thing was. How can't you understand that

fighters are always hurt coming in to fights lol. Just not hurt enough to pull out.

Ok genius
Fighters fight injured all the damn time. With the amount and level of training UFC fighters go through, I'd be confident in saying most of them fight with injuries. If they pulled out with every little injury we'd never get a full event card. Want a specific example, Bisping fought the last few years of his career with one freaking eye.

fighters are always hurt coming in to fights lol. Just not hurt enough to pull out.

True but the last thing you want to do is letting the whole world know how you're hurt let alone your opponent.
Sorry guys it simply doesn't work like that.

Fighters fight injured all the damn time. With the amount and level of training UFC fighters go through, I'd be confident in saying most of them fight with injuries. If they pulled out with every little injury we'd never get a full event card. Want a specific example, Bisping fought the last few years of his career with one freaking eye.
See my last post

Mendes was limping days before Conor. Also brought up and questioned

yxaLJB.gif

Back