Remember Cerrone limping ?

frontkick1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
2 days before the fight we've seen him limping. When asked about it during the press conference he brushed it off saying he hurt his foot while hitting pads but that was nothing to be worried about.

I've never seen this in 25 yrs watching mma...
I've never seen a fighter and a fight promotion putting this kind of thing to light, they made it so evident, I mean wtf..

Its over man. Get some air.

you solved the mystery

clusoheadsmll.png

cowboydive.gif

Nah

He's just not that good, plus he has no heart or chin

2 days before the fight we've seen him limping. When asked about it during the press conference he brushed it off saying he hurt his foot while hitting pads but that was nothing to be worried about.

I've never seen a fighter and a fight promotion putting this kind of thing to light, they made it so evident, I mean wtf..
Jeff Monson limping literally into the cage against Fedor was worse.

Anyways you'd be a fool to pull out vs Conor even if you're too hurt to fight. That red panty night is an entire career's worth of money in one night. That's your retirement money. Cowboy made $2 million for 40 seconds of getting his ass kicked.

Why should we discuss it? Because you said so?

You decide who makes threads and what to discuss?
Other than that you have every rights not to read other ppl threads you don't like... Or is it too hard for you to understand?

I think it has more to do with the combination of him getting battered and then fighting a few months later. Add to that he's getting older and he isn't a serious contender for the belt. He's just showing up and getting paychecks at this point. He has to make sure to bring his budweiser to the post fight press conference.

I believe he was slightly injured too but McGregor put on a show that night.

I think it has more to do with the combination of him getting battered and then fighting a few months later. Add to that he's getting older and he isn't a serious contender for the belt. He's just showing up and getting paychecks at this point. He has to make sure to bring his budweiser to the post fight press conference.

Agree but I was pointing out how unprofessional and ridiculous that was from both part the fighter the promoter and the athletic commission.

What a mess this whole thing was

LOL
why should not we discuss this?
Because you said so?
What is there to discuss?

If you're too injured to fight then you pull out. If you choose to fight injured then you don't get to use it as an excuse after the fact. It's really that simple.

Back