Remeberry that time War Machine Punched himself in the face...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, war machine is fucked up, but great bunch of users on 4chan making jokes about his deceased father, his drug addict mom, and calling him all kind of names, calling pizzas to his home and things like that

You make it out like the users on here are any better.

The only reason there's very little of that kind of posting on here is because it's moderated.

If it wasn't moderated then no doubt you'd have the same thing from the people you think aren't like that.

War Machine?

Don't you mean 748265-221

I find it funny and a little sad that anyone would defend him in here

You make it out like the users on here are any better.

The only reason there's very little of that kind of posting on here is because it's moderated.

If it wasn't moderated then no doubt you'd have the same thing from the people you think aren't like that.

Agreed. 4chan is a free for all, and thus the trolls are the only people left.

wtf is "remeberry"? Some kind of magical fruit?

What a mess of a human being War Machine is.

What's the deal with the hashtag
He's one of those arseholes that normal people avoid like the fucking plague because he mistakes annoying for funny.

I still think that tuf finale fight between him and jrock or whatever his name is was fucking amazing. One of the most entertaining ever unless I just completely remember it wrong.

I still think that tuf finale fight between him and jrock or whatever his name is was fucking amazing. One of the most entertaining ever unless I just completely remember it wrong.
No that fight was a bloody war and stole the show that night. It was probably the highlight of War Machines mma career. He had a ton of heart, but never showed any improvement after that. Plus too many demons in that dude, and the inevitable happened.

Crazy how committed some of those 4chan guys are to trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back