Relson Gracie drug trafficking

His Gracie Worlds was the first submission-grappling tournament I ever did. Brilliant format--amateur and pro bracket, no novice, beginner, intermediate, etc. Just an invitational division and everyone else. At the time me and a lot of people complained about aspects of the tournament (knee-bars were barred until a last second change, for example, during the one I competed in), but in hindsight, man it was a really cool set-up. Too bad he took a wrong path--I know he gave me and many others the platform to make some great memories.

Brazil elected a fascist dictator...

Don't believe anything Balsonaro's gestapo says!

Quote "Gracie allegedly had several forms of cannabis in his bag, the police revealed."

Trafficing isn't "in his bag" that's personal use.

Trafficing is "Five duffle bags of narcotics" or " pounds" or "tons with street value of $20 mil"

It's probably some edibles a roach and some spilled bong water he used the wrong bag for travel with....

Bullshit charges!

Brazil elected a fascist dictator...

Don't believe anything Balsonaro's gestapo says!

Quote "Gracie allegedly had several forms of cannabis in his bag, the police revealed."

Trafficing isn't "in his bag" that's personal use.

Trafficing is "Five duffle bags of narcotics" or " pounds" or "tons with street value of $20 mil"

It's probably some edibles a roach and some spilled bong water he used the wrong bag for travel with....

Bullshit charges!
Isn't Renzo Gracie involved in that "fascist dictator''s" cabinet in some way?

Isn't Renzo Gracie involved in that "fascist dictator''s" cabinet in some way?
Soo.....?

You're saying all family's supposed to follow in lockstep?

LEO always likes to make a big show about what they seize so it looks like they aren't incompetent, corrupt or both.

The revelation "in his bag" should tell you they found a underwhelming quantity. But facing the corrupt Brazilian legal system is not a good place to be in.

Soo.....?

You're saying all family's supposed to follow in lockstep?

LEO always likes to make a big show about what they seize so it looks like they aren't incompetent, corrupt or both.

The revelation "in his bag" should tell you they found a underwhelming quantity. But facing the corrupt Brazilian legal system is not a good place to be in.
Released for medical use exemption so it's all good. The original reporting was likely inflated for purposes of click bait. Smoke up!

Back