relax, JMMA will never die

manboy<3

Pathetic hater,MEGA shill
Banned
Reaction score
JMMA never dies, there is always more Yakuza money to be laundered

RINGS DIED we got PRIDE, DREAM DIED we got RIZIN, RIZIN dies we get FIGHT, FIGHT dies we get SAMURAI etc

No need to worry for JMMA future, JMMA has been dying for ever now and it just gets more glorious with every reincarnation

the latest reincarnation of JMMA has stuff like grandma vs 300 pound roided out Amazon, Floyd and former idols fighting... I mean, if you I told you guys that JMMA would be this Awesome 15 years ago most of you would have NEVER believed me..

"Ya right" you would say, "They can't even get Mike Tyson, a washed up boxer to sign, how could they ever get Floyd ?" or "Ya right, MMA is just too small time for Politicians and Idols to fight in it, it's just a bunch of sweaty dudes fighting each other"

Truth is, JMMA just gets better every time it gets reincarnated, it comes back like a phoenix with even more crazier matches and even more DRAMA than ever before, I say to hell with RIZIN, let it die, it's run its' corse, I want the next org Already, FIGHT or SAMURAI or whatever it is, I am ready for what ever craziness

I am ready for mascot GP, 60year old woman's politicians GP, Rival idol groups fighting in 3 on 3 matches and Bob sapp finally setling his score with the next Sumo that dares to enter JMMA

the latest reincarnation of JMMA has stuff like grandma vs 300 pound roided out Amazon, Floyd and former idols fighting... I mean, if you I told you guys that JMMA would be this Awesome 15 years ago most of you would have NEVER believed me..

MF0qT3I.gif

By the way, does anyone believe Gabi vs kandori chicken will happen this year in MMA?

Normally I would call sarcasm but ya just never know with the weaboo crew.

There is a whole lot of truth to this.

Just like music adapts to what people want to hear and buy, JMMA will always adapt to what the Japanese want to see and buy.

there isn't much money to launder these days

the decline frm even DREAM seems substantial. tho i have 2 hand it 2 these tenebrous characters, some of whom recycled through mult. dead orgs, bc floyd was a get.

there isn't much money to launder these days

the decline frm even DREAM seems substantial. tho i have 2 hand it 2 these tenebrous characters, some of whom recycled through mult. dead orgs, bc floyd was a get.
Tenebrous. I like it lol. The shadowy mafia types really running the show...

Back