Reinventing yourself

hmmm.. a bit taller and a lot of money... drink less beer... ah right now im hungover.. fuck it sucks..

learn to dress better so i could get more woman

i would not have hurt my knees in high school(stay off the weights, or do them with someone who knows what they doing).

also i wouldnt mind some pectoral muscles, i want some just like ren.

Hmmm...I think my life changed a great deal when I knocked back the chance to go to Sydney at 17 for a trial at St. George. Wasn't ready and knew it, but stranger things have happened and when I had a pre season at Nth Qld at 19, was told I would be a strong chance to be a starter in first year there if didn't have Army committments, so I guess I would go back in time and go to Sydney, take the chance at getting intro the big time instead of joining the Army.

FUCK DECISIONS

I could look back on it all and see where I screwed up and wish about a chance to change it all, but I find it better, for myself anyways, to just look ahead and keep trying to change what I can and do what I can to try and become what I want to be.

wow all you guys are fucked up in the head, except meat fist he's cool

I don't necessarily mean things in your past you could reinvent but things about you now. The things about me I wish I could change I work on continuously.... no point looking backward, time to look forward....

- The Jake

Bigger hands, 3 inches taller, no asthma, perfect eyesight and 2 inches on the old fella...:)

Originally posted by shake n bake
wow all you guys are fucked up in the head, except meat fist he's cool

Trust me, coming from someone from Miami that is a supreme compliment. As for Meat. Be afraid, be very afraid. Read, STALKER!

appearance - 5 inches taller (yes, most asians are short..)
education - PH.D
career - I'm satisfied with my career right now but if I had a choice I would love to be a famous movie star :)

Maybe a really bitchen cleft in my chin would be cool.

You guys have no ambition!

Your pedestrian aspirations i.e chin clefts, PHDs, not having to wear Depends undergarments...

Are all trumped by my ADAMANTIUM SKELETON AND CLAWS!

my size is ok......i`ll like to loose a little bit of weight........i would love the idea to star more early to train.....i don`t like my hair so a change would be good......beside that i feel ok with my body.

culturarl, educational or intelectual stuff.........what Jake say will be cool as hell...learn any human know language.....no wall, no boundaries at all.
my personality is fine.....not perfect but fine......maybe without worry a lot about things will be ok but i guess that`s imposible...human nature after all.
beside that i don`t regret anything else....my life is not perfect but at least i`m happy in my own way without hurt anyone so that perfect in my book.

I'd also like my eyes to be more sunken in and sinister, but that will come with age I suspect.

How can you want sunken eyes when you could have a MECHANICHAL CLAW AFFIXED TO YOUR ARMS!

I seem to be a sucker for propaganda, so I'd probably make myself more analytical. In terms of physical, um I'd like my rib back and my right eye is 1/8th brown which is a pain in the ass.

oh, i'd be a few inches shorter. i never pay any attention to anything, so i hit my head all the time. no fun.

This is a hard question to answer, Ive spent all my life making sure I was happy with who I was because their is so precious little that you can change.

-I wouldn't mind being a couple inches taller and better body and all that.
-More Cultured.
-Able to be more open minded.
-Maybe increase my ability to forgive as well.

Just the usual stuff I guess

WEAK WEAK WEAK!

Screw this mundane "I want to be neutered" crap.

What is all that compared to being fitted with BIONIC MANDIBLES!

Back