Reinstate Paul Daley

Ace70 V2

The 7th circle of Hell has a Chick-fil-A
@Silver
Reaction score
Thread title says it all. I know the dude is past his prime and never gonna contend. But there are some fun fights to be had in the UFC. He could throw down with Platinum, Niko Price, Barbarena. JBG classics are still possible. He's been punished long enough for the sucker punch on Kos.

They let Gilbert Yvel fight who punched a referee.

He disrespected legend Josh Koshcheck. His name should never be mentioned by the UFC.

He's not a certain shade so no

Dana told me he's lifting the suspension after 10 years and a day.

So he'll be signed again soon.

Pass. Should have been banned from the sport.

Would make a great addition to the early prelims

Joshcheck deserved it for talking shit, that bum. BRING BACK DALEY PLIZZ!!!!!!!!!

Wes Sims got two more fights in UFC after doing this
tumblr_mm9gtqFl8y1sq1a4no1_400.gifv

so why not?

Pussy. You're a fan of MMA but god forbid someone throwing a punch. You wanna ban Khabib too?
Well if I think of it, what Khabib did was worse, as Daley punched Kos in the octagon, while Khabib jumped out of it and started a brawl in between innocent bystanders...

I agree!!! Fck Koscheck he got what he deserved.
Fck guy bullied Chris Leben and pissed in his fckn bed.

Well if I think of it, what Khabib did was worse, as Daley punched Kos in the octagon, while Khabib jumped out of it and started a brawl in between innocent bystanders...
Agreed, but I thought both cases were entertaining and hilarious. Both are beast fighters and I'm glad they do what they do

Agreed.

He did us all a favor by socking Koscheck.

meh...i dont really care about him...but considering the shit mcgregor and jones have pulled and dana treats it like a child taking a cookie from the jar before lunch...yeah his lifetime ban seems really excessive

We've had fighters hold chokes too long, spit on people, jump over cages and attack bystanders. We've had several late punches after the bell, leg locks ripping apart knees. Yet somehow Semtex is still being punished.

Back