Regis Prograis vs Josh Taylor, October 26th, O2 Arena

Huh, go look at juobert and Davies ko's. They are literally both Kos in the form of your last paragraph.
I got you, mate.

Joubert fight. Pull Counter knockdown. This technique is loved by casuals, shunned by fundamentalists.

Davies fight. Catch & Shoot knockdown. This technique is fundamentalist-friendly.

I got you, mate.

Joubert fight. Pull Counter knockdown. This technique is loved by casuals, shunned by fundamentalists.

Davies fight. Catch & Shoot knockdown. This technique is fundamentalist-friendly.

that Davis knockdown is a thing of beauty, and very difficult to pull off, even for a top professional. If I tried that I’d be eating a right hand long before landing that shot. Its a natural movement but you have to be very quick and have your feet in the right place.
He’s a lovely boxer, probably my favourite currently. I’ll cry if he loses!

Last edited:
I got you, mate.

Cheers bud
that Davis knockdown is a thing of beauty, and very difficult to pull off, even for a top professional. If I tried that I’d be eating a right hand long before landing that shot. Its a natural movement but you have to be very quick and have your feet in the right place.
He’s a lovely boxer, probably my favourite currently. I’ll cry if he loses!
It really is, his weight is on on his left side as he slides out but he has to quickly transfer some on to his right leg to generate some power on the hook. The dude is slick I tells ya!

Tough fight to call, though I have the sense whoever wins will look more dominant than most are expecting.

I'm going to go with Taylor, though I could very well be wrong.

Less than 24 hours til show time

I am feel for this. I am very feel for this.

Huh, go look at juobert and Davies ko's. They are literally both Kos in the form of your last paragraph.

Davies turned his back to get ko'd, not sure what you mean.

It's about consistency though, we will find out tomorrow I guess.

He is constantly on the line to get hit, Regis will slice him up.

Let's see tomorrow.

Southpaw vs Southpaw Experience

Prograis: 12 rounds with Terry Flanagan, sparring with MW Ammo Williams, WW Olympian Taras Shelestyuk

Taylor: 3 rounds with Campos, sparring with LW Luke Campbell

Davies turned his back to get ko'd, not sure what you mean.

It's about consistency though, we will find out tomorrow I guess.

He is constantly on the line to get hit, Regis will slice him up.

Let's see tomorrow.
Prograis has looked the goods every time out. I have a hard time seeing him lose here, I like Taylor, but Prograis really caught my eye from the get go. I think he can box, bully, has good defense, and is known to walk a guy down when he decides it's time. I don't think Taylor is an easy fight, but I still got Regis.

They were talking some cash shit at the weigh in lol

Nigel Benn's son Conor fighting now

Well he doesn’t seem to have the power his dad had.

The kid needs to turn his stuff over. It bugs the crap out of me to see these young fellows slapping

Back