Regarding Aldo spies. He was not trolling.

Skyfall-with-Jose-Aldo.jpg

actually you're just nuts and making stuff up

you can clearly see that he smiles a bit and you see that way he talks, it's way more inclined to be a joke than to be serious

you have that connie av, so maybe you're just making stuff up to paint a bad picture on aldo

Who cares, Aldo made Frankie look like a chump thats all you need to know.

actually you're just nuts and making stuff up

you can clearly see that he smiles a bit and you see that way he talks, it's way more inclined to be a joke than to be serious

you have that connie av, so maybe you're just making stuff up to paint a bad picture on aldo
First of all, he's smiling but if you notice the intonation he's using and the way he is phrasing what he's saying, it shows that it wasn't a joke at all. Without understanding Portuguese I see why people think he was trolling but he really wasn't.
Second, like I mentioned, I'm a huge fan of Aldo, always have been. I know it's hard for some people to believe but it is in fact possible to like both Aldo and McGregor.

He was trolling, just to clear it up for all the idiots he even posted an instagram explaining it. Come off it.

No, it's not.
I believe its true and ITS NOT ILLEGAL. Also when the fighters predict a winner and its a brazillian vs another country ,ALL THE BRAZILLIAN FIGHTERS PICK THE BRAZILLIAN...

First of all, he's smiling but if you notice the intonation he's using and the way he is phrasing what he's saying, it shows that it wasn't a joke at all. Without understanding Portuguese I see why people think he was trolling but he really wasn't.
Second, like I mentioned, I'm a huge fan of Aldo, always have been. I know it's hard for some people to believe but it is in fact possible to like both Aldo and McGregor.
ok, maybe it's not THAT obvious that he was kidding, but to conclude otherwise and say that he was definitely not trolling, now that's insanity
if you see where guilherme cruz (the guy that's always stuttering at 4:00), he asks a question and before aldo answers, aldo is already having some laugh. and his "poorra" near the end of his answer that gives even more the idea that he's just kidding

Funny enough, so within the NYC community a lot of guys train with each other. Shaolin and Renzo are both connected through guys that go to both gyms, then you add the Muay Thai gyms that host people from both sides. It's actually quite easy for them to spy on each other, well more on Frankie. I don''t think it's worth it, though. However, Loro was the spy.

Its just a deadpan delivery man, its called dry humour, i do it all the time

Anderson did it all the time too, although anderson made big eyes to give it awat

Probably trying to ruffle a few Sherdoggers jimmies.

Jesus Christ is this still an issue?

Let it go and move on already. FFS

As if speaking Portuguese is supposed to be evidence of anything.

Go to sleep TS.

Ah, who cares anymore, Aldo is becoming more and more weird. Used to see him as this coming from nothing honorable stand up guy who was not much for cameras/promotion but seemed fun private with friends and all round kewl dude. But lately hes one whiney strange guy who would break all the rules to get what he wants and doesnt really g+ve a crap about anyone but himself.

Back