Refusing a drug test should result in disciplinary action

this, so no more fights for Wand in Nevada, i doubt the UFC can use him as a fighter in the future....

Different organizations and sanctioning bodies respect and support the decisions of others. If he's out in Nevada, then he's probably also out in the UFC, and all other states where they have a regulatory agency for MMA.

Different organizations and sanctioning bodies respect and support the decisions of others. If he's out in Nevada, then he's probably also out in the UFC, and all other states where they have a regulatory agency for MMA.

he'll have to wait until we have the UFC: Indian Reservation Wars series.

Wand fan for life..

The mother fucker took on Cro Cop and Hunt.

They can't punish anyone that doesn't have a license or isn't applying for a license to fight in Vegas. Just look at Vitor's situation from earlier this year when they tested him, they can't even release the results of that test since he wasn't licensed and didn't apply.

they can refuse to license the person. They were testing everyone at the presser ahead of the event. Wand was probably trying to wait as long as possible to apply for a license to avoid drug test. NSAC probably said something like "take the test now or we wont license you" and he ran away

well he had a sheduled fight in nevada, so the commission shouldn't have to wait for a "last day" application.

i think he should be treaded as if he had a licence and should be suspended for a year.
same goes for vitor with his shit a few month ago

Vitor took his test... But since he didn't have a licence they didn't have to release his results..

Still a Wand fan.

it does but it kicks in when you apply for a license.

whether wand is cheating or not should not really affect his fans, the suspicion was there for a long time with most pride fighters, fair or unfair.

I was never a fan of Wand so this is pretty funny overall. I dunno if they should discipline him or not, I mean it doesnt matter either way because he's obviously not fighting.

In the end, I think Dana is going to force dat dere retirement on him.

I know he has to apply, but until he actually applies Nevada has no right to test him, he's not a fighter under their jurisdiction.

But if you're clean, why skip the test? Avoiding a test just makes you look guilty in everyone's eyes. Refusing to publicize test results also looks like you failed

Wand only wasn't licensed because he refused to go get his

For people pointing to Vigor as saying wand is fine have to realize vigor is not yet licensed depending on legal matters I am not familiar with more info could come out in a few weeks when he applys. Especially if they ask him to appear or at least have a proxy/lawyer show up.

If he passed the test it will be okayed and get the standard tests. Ask last time he took trt as he was previously on it and likely one pee test close to fight

Yeah I'm not a fan of wand no more

Forget about all the wars he gave us

Forget about he actually stood and traded with Liddell and made that fight live up to the hype

Idiots

that fight lived up to nothing... they were already past their prime at that point... it was sloppy that fight needed to happen 2 years prior

They can test him with no license. They can not release the test results though, although they maybe have changed that.

After the Vitor incident they were pretty pissed they could not release the results (because Vitor failed) and were looking at how to change it so they can do so in the future.

I don't think they can change it. If the guy isn't licensed, any test he takes is considered private medical info. If he signs a contract with the AC to get a license, there'll be a clause in there allowing them to release the results of any tests done in relation to that license. But before he applies for it, all the commission can do is say that they didn't get an application. Now if he's stupid enough to apply with a positive sample...

I don't think they can change it. If the guy isn't licensed, any test he takes is considered private medical info. If he signs a contract with the AC to get a license, there'll be a clause in there allowing them to release the results of any tests done in relation to that license. But before he applies for it, all the commission can do is say that they didn't get an application. Now if he's stupid enough to apply with a positive sample...

They can add a clause giving them permission to release any tests they have ever conducted. They NSAC has publicly stated they want to change it. Whether they are prevented from making the change I don't know, but it's what they want.

At most work places, refusing to take a drug test is the equivalent of testing positive. Why should it be anything other than that in this case?

Yeah I'm not a fan of wand no more

Forget about all the wars he gave us

Forget about he actually stood and traded with Liddell and made that fight live up to the hype

Idiots

x12545566.jpg

Back