Refused to give up window seat to a kid

The only thing I'd chastise you for would be for not filling the plane with uppercuts.

So, not only did you not give up your seat to a child..

Why would you give up your seat to a kid? It is etiquette to give up your seat for an elder or pregnant woman or a cripple, not to a fucking kid.
What kind of little bitch gives up his seat to a kid?

"Kids, fuck 'em" - George Carlin.

You son of a bitch, you think your happiness and comfort takes precedence over what some spoiled little kid wants???

Seriously though, I wouldn't have done it either. If just smile and say, "no thanks, I'm going to try to eep and sitting in the mide between a kid/mom and the dad on the other side dosent sound great to me.

Now if the kid was on the other side of the isle and they wanted to trade because the kid wanted to sit with the mom, or husband/wife, bf/gf....I may do it.

But bending over for some little kid...nope. It's the parents job to entertain the kid and nobody else's.

Sounds like an episode of Seinfeld or Curb your Enthusiasm. I wouldn't give it up. Maybe for like 30 minutes but not the whole flight.

If anything you were too nice. Entitled people deserve no respect.

Why would you give up your seat to a kid? It is etiquette to give up your seat for an elder or pregnant woman or a cripple, not to a fucking kid.
What kind of little bitch gives up his seat to a kid?

"Kids, fuck 'em" - George Carlin.

No one is saying that he should have given up his seat in the context he should have been forced to... Just that it's a dick move not to. I'm searching my brain for a reason why such a reasonable request would be not only denied, but then looked at as some kind of victory, like TS clearly does.

The only answer I can come up with is that TS is either a complete jerk... Or he had a shit childhood.

TS strikes me as the kind of guy that wouldn't play along and pretend to be shot if a kid 'shot' him with a fake gun.

Last edited:
Should have switched and hit on the mom in front of the husband imo

No sheet! That would have been the first thing I could think of.

I would have pretended that giving up the seat was a big deal and a sacrifice. Then, I would have moved next to moms and started hitting on her.

I'm okay with it. If you weren't feeling well and the kid had no other reason for sitting there than just wanting to, whatever. Can't always get what you want, kid.

As a frequent flier, thank you. This shit annoys the fuck out of me. So many people wanna game the system and avoid the extra fees to sit where they want in the hopes they're going to guilt someone into giving them what they want.

Also, fuck the TSA. Fucking Jokey smurfs.

You wee in the right and that was hilariously amazing

"I'm about to give you the most valuable thing that no one else has ever given you... nothing."

how dare the parents rely on you to make there fucking kid happy. my comfort>some kids comfort.... I would have sat there w/o saying a word when they asked, to the point where they stop asking and think im weird so the mom would feel awkward the whole flight.

You should have "A Serbian Film"-ed that family.

Too dark? ok, maybe just trade seats for landing.

You should have "A Serbian Film"-ed that family.

Too dark? ok, maybe just trade seats for landing.

he should have made the dad rape his son? that's a little drastic.
but your right, let the kid get window for the last 20/30 minutes wld be a good idea.

Or, just ask for a price for crying out loud. Name a price, if the spoiled kid and his parents don't agree to it, tell them to f'off.

My price would be $75 and a small grope on the Mom's behind.

Develop an accent and pretend you don't speak english.
Fake it till you make it home.

What kind of parents encourage their kid to ask uneccesary favors of complete strangers? They're doing the kid a disservice by indoctrinating him with a false sense of entitlement. Maybe dad is a cuckold and that was their way of breaking the ice?

I prefer aisle seats myself. I don't like feeling trapped if I need to take a piss. Plus, I can stretch my legs in the aisle.

"Hey can I have your seat? I wanna sit next to the window"

"Hmmmm, you want some candy?"

Back