Refund for Lost Holloway Money: FanDuel Bad Beat

ChinaMMABlog

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Looks like the folks at Fan Duel agree with the masses, that Max Holloway beat Volkanovski at UFC 251.

And for that, they're refunding straight bets on Max. Unfortunately no refunds on busted parlays.

Yes, likely calculate how much they lost if they refund Max Holloway bet compare how much to spend on ad. Strategic decision, not moral decision.

It might be, but it's inevitably gonna have people asking for similar things later. Max-Volk wasn't even the biggest robbery on the card, and they're telling their customers they might nullify contentious decisions. Would love to be a customer service rep there getting spammed with screenshots from mmadecisions

Geeze. It wasn’t even a robbery even if you disagree with the decision. There’s been way, way worse decisions

Wish I could get my $20 back tho :(

I had max by dec and max live. The decision pissed me off but I just tripled up on Usman then I didn’t care

This is a horrible precedent to set and it shows a horrible lack of experience from Fanduel. I think Max won, but it was not even in the top 10 bad decisions from this year alone.

Apparently Dana is booking Volk-Holloway 3 now.

I mean I lost few decent parlays on Max but it's getting a bit ridiculous now.

This is a horrible precedent to set and it shows a horrible lack of experience from Fanduel. I think Max won, but it was not even in the top 10 bad decisions from this year alone.

Arguably wasn't even top 2 on this card. I thought the Paiva and Salikhov decisions were more clear for their opponents. Even Rose almost got screwed over.

(thankfully I won on all these though lol)

Apparently Dana is booking Volk-Holloway 3 now.

I mean I lost few decent parlays on Max but it's getting a bit ridiculous now.

This would be so dumb. I want to see what Volk can do as champ. I want to see Max vs some others.

I’d love to see Max vs Volk 3 even if it’s not a deciding trilogy, but it can wait a year or two

Back