Refugee crisis in Europe keeps getting more and more out of hand

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What a fucking mess. Merkel needs to STFU, and stop agitating. "Not my Europe" indeed.

I also love how they waited to deal with the Calais situation right as it hit the boiling point. You know, because nobody saw that shanty town of wanna be stow aways turning into a problem.

Muzzies attempting to break their way into Western Europe like a pillaging horde? Seems normal to me.

I watched a piece on VICE tracking refugees from Afghanistan and Syria, and I was struck by how there doesn't seem to be much of a solution here. Europe would have to provide security for Greece to close off it's country, to prevent the flow of refugees.

If all of Europe doesn't solve this problem for Greece, then it's government will make it the rest of Europe's problem by not securing anything.

Then what do you do with the refugees?

Just wait for million person refugee camps to form across the boarder, until it would take threat of mass murder to keep them from storming the boarder?

I watched a piece on VICE tracking refugees from Afghanistan and Syria, and I was struck by how there doesn't seem to be much of a solution here. Europe would have to provide security for Greece to close off it's country, to prevent the flow of refugees.

If all of Europe doesn't solve this problem for Greece, then it's government will make it the rest of Europe's problem by not securing anything.

Just wait for million person refugee camps to form across the boarder, until it would take threat of mass murder to keep them from storming the boarder?
Round them up and place them in remote processing centers away from continental Europe, preferably on an island. Provide only minimum food and shelter without access to medical care. 95% of them aren't refugees anyway, just economic migrants seeking to suck off that Western European welfare. I have no sympathy for them.

Taking them in would only encourage them, where we should be deterring them.

There are tons of ways to address it but those in power (the international banking establishment and friends) are anti-nationalist globalists and want the mass migrant flows to undermine all the old European people, history, culture, and nation-states, as well as to justify a slide to a more authoritarian, international system.

They are advertising and coordinating the migrant flows in an engineered fashion using the carrot and the stick, while preventing resistance and nativist response. Many decades in the making.

The problem with Calais is that the knuckle-head refugees there refuse to fill the asylum papers. If they fill the papers - as they're supposed to - this involves fingerprinting and allows the EU to track their 'country of arrival' (obviously they went through many countries before getting there). This country of arrival is the one that by law they're supposed to ask asylum to. But these idiots live under the illusion that they can reach the UK, where they believe they can get more social benefits and welfare. So they refuse to fill the papers so that if they ever reach the UK, the UK would be considered their country of arrival and they can't be sent back to France. The government built nice little box houses for the asylum seekers to live in. But since the morons refuse to ask asylum, they in insalubrious camps of their own volition.

Back